wowzer

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Well the boys over at TOOOS, site are having issues AGAIN, with scammers and boy are they wound up!! Now I don't blame them, at all, except those squealing the loudest are all the newest members. Several banned and some voluntarily removed. Folks, due your due diligence, please. Most on here that I recognize are likely pretty savvy, I hope I'm one. Or perhaps just lucky as I've never lost a dime on a transaction on the interreweb, nor have I ever shorted anyone. I usually try to remember to send a small gift along.

Its part of the world we live in now. Getting potentially scammed, deleted for speaking our minds, ridiculed for witnessing our Faith & Belief. I mean I will derail my own thread and say, if anything I say or profess causes someone heartburn, just move along. I'm a Passionate follower of Jesus, a Conservative and proud MAGA / Constitutionalist, an old skool biker, an even older shooter / gun owner, a proud US Army veteran. I will fly my US flag proudly, and do so every day, fight to the death to defend my family and my God given rights as described in the US Constitution. And woe be to the sob that attempts to deny any of the above.

Ya'll be safe. God Bless you and God continue to Bless the USA, even tho most have turned their backs. Judgement is coming

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Well the boys over at TOOOS, site are having issues AGAIN, with scammers and boy are they wound up!! Now I don't blame them, at all, except those squealing the loudest are all the newest members. Several banned and some voluntarily removed. Folks, due your due diligence, please. Most on here that I recognize are likely pretty savvy, I hope I'm one. Or perhaps just lucky as I've never lost a dime on a transaction on the interreweb, nor have I ever shorted anyone. I usually try to remember to send a small gift along.

Its part of the world we live in now. Getting potentially scammed, deleted for speaking our minds, ridiculed for witnessing our Faith & Belief. I mean I will derail my own thread and say, if anything I say or profess causes someone heartburn, just move along. I'm a Passionate follower of Jesus, a Conservative and proud MAGA / Constitutionalist, an old skool biker, an even older shooter / gun owner, a proud US Army veteran. I will fly my US flag proudly, and do so every day, fight to the death to defend my family and my God given rights as described in the US Constitution. And woe be to the sob that attempts to deny any of the above.

Ya'll be safe. God Bless you and God continue to Bless the USA, even tho most have turned their backs. Judgement is coming
You seem like my kind of GREAT AMERICAN. I saw that thread on TOOS. I think I "liked" your post. Like so many issues on that forum, it turned into a train wreck.

There is a lot of buying and selling on that forum. With the scamming we're seeing on Gunbroker and elsewhere, the forums are also likely targets. It seems like people should have their guard up. Now is not the time to be buying something from someone who doesn't have some kind of track record on a given site.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Any link to the referenced thread?? I don't go there enough and I'm not going searching for it but it sounds entertaining

Agree with all said to this point and I DO NOT, WILL NOT apologize to anyone for my beliefs!

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Pretty sad. I have never had an issue or problem buying or selling on that forum before. Can't recall if I have bought or sold here, but would be more likely to do it here, better known group of people.

Looks like they have the ban hammer all warmed up over at TOOOS...

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
TRUMP WON!
SAVE AMERICA?

I added the question mark, because I just do not know how the American citizens will decide to do this, ( Save America ) if they decide at all.

Addicts banned me as well as two others. I found a home here with some really fantastic Americans @ Fanatics :D.

Nuff said.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I see that, just read the thread. First time I've been there and actually made a comment in months
Good comments over on TOOS. That site did get taken over by a bunch of authoritarians that did and continue to do a lot of damage with their PC crap. I'm surprised they don't list their pronouns. o_O

greengiant

Fanatic

Minor amendments to your self-analysis, such as changing Army to Air Force (Vietnam) and add grandpa, pilot, hunter, retired LEO and you would be describing me. It sure is good to learn there is another non-socially correct member of the MALE species still around. Happy Post Memorial Day my brother.

Trooper343

Fanatic

I think we are under God's judgement right now.