Wow. I didn't realize how quiet it would be in here...

I am a brand new USPSA member and unclassified. I figured this would be the place to learn about matches going on in the fine state of Kansas. I didn't realize how quiet it would be. At least I can find information about matches at the local outdoor range near Topeka.

Hopefully we become a bit more lively as the weather warms up... :gaming: :hi: :music:

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Honorablehojutsu said:
I am a brand new USPSA member and unclassified. I figured this would be the place to learn about matches going on in the fine state of Kansas. I didn't realize how quiet it would be. At least I can find information about matches at the local outdoor range near Topeka.

Hopefully we become a bit more lively as the weather warms up... :gaming: :hi: :music:
It's a come and go kinda place, the door is always open, pop in or pull up a chair

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
The range west of TopCity? Right near the strip club?

There is also Mill Creek that has a USPSA match monthly as well. It seems (and I hate the trend) of matches getting posted on fartbook and that place sucks for tracking, subscribing and following threads.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Well, we don't talk politics or religion around here, so the drama inspired 50 page threads are lacking. Thankfully.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Well, we don't talk politics or religion around here, so the drama inspired 50 page threads are lacking. Thankfully.
Glock nuts have their own religion don't they?

Willfully armed

Fanatic
You can find action pistol matches at CCGC in Topeka,millcreek in Desoto, Deans im St Joseph, bullethole in overland park and The Armory Kearney.

Assuming you're NEKS/NWMO area.

Also, check out www.ksccw.com

Latest posts