Withdraws..... :(

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm having freaking withdraws. It's been over a month since I've shot a match. I took TDSA AP1 mid March and got a lot of trigger time then, but I need to get the competitive side of me going! I need trigger time!

Yeah, you guys are asking me, "Why you don't just go out and shoot?" BECAUSE I'M FREAKING BROKE!!! :( I just bought a house(closed on Tuesday), dipped into savings for closing cost and decided to use the rest of it to pay off 75% of my CC bills. I literally have $175 dollars in my name right now! I get paid tomorrow, but half of that is going to pay off some more CC bills. Bright side of it is that I will be ALMOST be debt free. Hopefully in 4 months! Then I will have some cash to buy ammo and shoot. In the meanwhile, does anyone want to donate :lol: Just kidding ;)

redneck1861

No, I didn't get arrested
I'll tell ya what, if I go up to USSA for the next rifle match, I will bring enough ammo so you can shoot the match as well

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I literally have $175 dollars in my name right now!

15 & change for a box of bulk .22. Find a steel challenge match or a rimfire rifle match & you're looking at maybe $30 for a morning/partial afternoon of fun.

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
15 & change for a box of bulk .22. Find a steel challenge match or a rimfire rifle match & you're looking at maybe $30 for a morning/partial afternoon of fun.

I don't have a .22 to shoot or I would!

Redline

Well-Known Fanatic
that sucks man, and what really sucks is that you don't have a .22 and are broke right now while another f-ing awesome nordic .22 group buy is going on (sell a kidney and get one :lol: )

well I guess I'm done "helping" :D

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Thanks for the offer. I would hate to show up and smoke up Wormy :s_laugh:

Pretty tough to smoke me when you never show up.

I've got a .22lr conversion for sale. All you need then is a $16 box of .22lr from walmart. Steel challenge and rifle matches are there for the smoking.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
+1 on the .22 rimfire stuff. I woudl sell another gun adn get a Buckmark or a 22/45 and a Nordic Upper off our group buy adn you can shoot steel challenge and the awesome rifle match at USSA and steel challenge at Oil Capital. I thought I read that Dave has opened up a rimfire division at the Oil Capital Tactical Practical 2 gun match too.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
For the record I would like to see you and wormy shoot it out. I think wormy might have the edge on the rifle but you could get him with yoru pistol. I think a bet is in order.

ef9turbo

Well-Known Fanatic
Pretty tough to smoke me when you never show up.

I've got a .22lr conversion for sale. All you need then is a $16 box of .22lr from walmart. Steel challenge and rifle matches are there for the smoking.

The last time I was going to show up, you didn't! :lol:

+1 on the .22 rimfire stuff. I woudl sell another gun adn get a Buckmark or a 22/45 and a Nordic Upper off our group buy adn you can shoot steel challenge and the awesome rifle match at USSA and steel challenge at Oil Capital. I thought I read that Dave has opened up a rimfire division at the Oil Capital Tactical Practical 2 gun match too.

Steel Challenge doesn't get my competitiveness going like USPSA! I'd much rather shoot 200 rounds of perfect practice at my range then shoot Steel Challenge. Being broke also means I can't afford a .22 conversion right now either.

For the record I would like to see you and wormy shoot it out. I think wormy might have the edge on the rifle but you could get him with yoru pistol. I think a bet is in order.

I'm doo doo with my rifle. Pistols, I would say we are about even. I'm no marksman like Wormy! Plus, have you ever seen the guns this fool is packing? His arms are as big as my fcuking legs! B)

I will be back in the game soon, just give me a month or two. I will be able to save quite a bit now that I have 75% of my CC bills paid :) I figure I could use this as a... place of comfort :)

Latest posts