winter + shut down is making people crazy

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
What? I thought we really needed no excuses for acting Crazy ;) .

Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Anyone heard about this ?

not sure if this is real..but a lesson there anyway.

Found this on another site..talking about things getting out of hand..

3 Pennsylvania Neighbors Dead After Fight Over Snow Shoveling
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/3-pennsylv...224921402.html

*** Warning *** Graphic Video of shooting:

https://www.vzmessages.com/vl/82d69d...176a55cb6ded48
Long running feud....I knew their had to be more to it than an argument over shoveling snow. But, it's a lesson on getting along with other people. The shooter was obviously battling demons of his own. There is never an excuse for bringing a firearm into such a situation, but you never know what a persons mental state is, or what they are capable of. The Golden Rule exists for a reason.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

The Ten Commandments address how you should treat your neighbors. A broken Commandment never ends well.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
This was flat out murder!! Took the cowards way out in the end because he knew what would happen to him!

I hate to say it but the Goys were not completely blameless in this mess! Continuing to demean a man in the street with a firearm is just stupid and ignorant and by continually calling him names, they just infuriated him past his breaking point.

Just think this deadly fiasco could have been avoided by simply not putting their snow on the other side of the street. I think it would have happened eventually as it sounds like these neighbors were never going to get along.

The two bystanders that showed up did the right thing by hightailing it when he returned or they could have been added to the body count.

I was shocked when he came back out with what seems to be an AR to "finish" the job!?

People can not be caged up and in lock down for no reason indefinitely or they begin to snap and I see this being the perfect example of that happening!!

Really sad outcome for what might be left of either family!

Example:
My neighbor down the street from us had a similar stupid act of violence in there family about 14 years ago.
Her dad was killed with a steak knife by her sister over changing the channel of a football game!! Very sad and it destroyed the entire family. It was at the fathers house not her house or it would have been worse for the family and neighborhood kids.
The dad was a really great guy in his 70s but he came over twice a week and push mow his daughters lawn for her. She has three boys the same ages as my kids along with five other neighbor kids at the time.
All the neighborhood kids loved him, he would play catch with them and they would ride in the back of his Ford ranger to get ice cream at Dairy Queen (only three blocks away on side streets) they never acted the same afterwards. Her boys were a mess and two still are to this day. His wife (grandma) tried to buy their happiness after a couple years buying them all really nice new cars (Camaro, Hummer H2, Mustang) when they turned 16 which was a mistake. They needed counseling and help not cars!!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This was flat out murder!! Took the cowards way out in the end because he knew what would happen to him!

I hate to say it but the Goys were not completely blameless in this mess! Continuing to demean a man in the street with a firearm is just stupid and ignorant and by continually calling him names, they just infuriated him past his breaking point.

Just think this deadly fiasco could have been avoided by simply not putting their snow on the other side of the street. I think it would have happened eventually as it sounds like these neighbors were never going to get along.

The two bystanders that showed up did the right thing by hightailing it when he returned or they could have been added to the body count.

I was shocked when he came back out with what seems to be an AR to "finish" the job!?

People can not be caged up and in lock down for no reason indefinitely or they begin to snap and I see this being the perfect example of that happening!!

Really sad outcome for what might be left of either family!

Example:
My neighbor down the street from us had a similar stupid act of violence in there family about 14 years ago.
Her dad was killed with a steak knife by her sister over changing the channel of a football game!! Very sad and it destroyed the entire family. It was at the fathers house not her house or it would have been worse for the family and neighborhood kids.
The dad was a really great guy in his 70s but he came over twice a week and push mow his daughters lawn for her. She has three boys the same ages as my kids along with five other neighbor kids at the time.
All the neighborhood kids loved him, he would play catch with them and they would ride in the back of his Ford ranger to get ice cream at Dairy Queen (only three blocks away on side streets) they never acted the same afterwards. Her boys were a mess and two still are to this day. His wife (grandma) tried to buy their happiness after a couple years buying them all really nice new cars (Camaro, Hummer H2, Mustang) when they turned 16 which was a mistake. They needed counseling and help not cars!!
Sad stories.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Just got my daily Active self protection video and it was this situation!
John Correia's take on the video.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
the video is horrible and I don't recommend anyone to see it. It's murder and a horrible one. The murderer was a former servicemen, and its bad.
Hearing the last breaths of the rude and crude neighbors was horrific.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
the video is horrible and I don't recommend anyone to see it. It's murder and a horrible one. The murderer was a former servicemen, and its bad.
Hearing the last breaths of the rude and crude neighbors was horrific.
It is!
Turns out the Goys had a 15-16 year old special needs child! Remember your actions affect all around you and not just yourself!

Bad Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
A friend of mine lives not too far from where this happened (probably around 5 miles) and her daughter knows people of that neighborhood. None of the these people involved were nice people and all the neighbors stayed well clear of them. This was the end of a long feud between them. It's a shame they couldn't find it in themselves to be better people.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Just no excuse for situations such as this. A fued that escalates to this - over snow? We have a mental health crisis in this country, maybe worldwide what do I know?
I know the cause and the cure , post often about it. Its the cause of everything bad. And the cure is a free gift

Latest posts