Sold/Expired Winchester AA Rebate

Scott Hearn said:
So what are you guys storing yours in since you have to destroy the packaging. I just scored 15 boxes of the light loads I've been looking for and bought one of those Plano large bone collector boxes that will hold a bunch loose, but I'm worried about the ones on the bottom deforming. I think I can get 2.5 flats in this thing loose. About to go hit up the other store now. :codemafia:
You have no concept of finesse!
an exacto knife with a sharp blade will cut out the upc code perfectly. Repack the boxes, and tape em up!
Scott Hearn said:
This ^^^

I paid 7.99 per box, so the rebate drops it to $5.99. That's getting AAs less than the cheap ass Estate dove loads they had.
estate at academy is now 5.49

I have one more case to buy. I am looking for the 1145fps light target loads 9 shot, aa129, I believe they are.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If you're serious about 3-gun you always buy fine cases of AA's this time of year. So does your mom, the lady you work with, your Neighboor, and the guy at the oil change place if you know what I mean.

jtischauser

mike cyrwus said:
You have no concept of finesse!
an exacto knife with a sharp blade will cut out the upc code perfectly. Repack the boxes, and tape em up!

estate at academy is now 5.49
Correct just don't cut that one shell by the up code and after you tape the box don't forget about the one shell that sticks to the tape. If you are lucky enough to buy by the case you can send in a case UPC. Way easier!!!

jtischauser

Austin T said:
I don't even tape them up, the hole doesn't seem to be big enough to let shells all the way out.
True but I bet your hole is smaller than Mikes because you're way more anal than he is.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
mike cyrwus said:
I have one more case to buy. I am looking for the 1145fps light target loads 9 shot, aa129, I believe they are.
Academy in Norman has some. Now all the 7.5s are right here. :devil:

a19fd7a481269498614f2461668bbf3b.jpg

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Fixing to find out! The Federal pink bulk which is the same load will run in Javiers' Vinci so I'm thinking they will. And if they won't run the Vinci I know they will run in the Nova. Kurt told they should run all day long.

Edit to add: My Vinci will run 1oz 1200 fps slugs, so I think it's going to be a go with these too.

RyanReed

Semi-Pro
mike cyrwus said:
****, that's all Academy in Little Rock had. I passed and ordered some 7.5's to be picked up at the pro am.

I found some 1350's at Bass Pro earlier this summer. That the hottest AA load I've seen.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
The AA129 with the light wads? I found some. If you are hooked up with Sports South, their shipping on ammo is crazy low (to sometimes nonexistent).

After multiple trips to Wally world and Academy this season to get my AA rebate maxed out...

I looked behind me at Academy yesterday on the shotgun ammo isle to see that they have some AA cases/10 boxes for sale...could've saved me a lot of time by not having to cut/tape and repack all those boxes...
For the record, I didn't dig too deep to see which ones they had in stock, but it'd be worth a look if you're still hunting

I had thought I could only get them that way from online sources...anyway, I thought this might help somebody else

Latest posts