Sold/Expired Wilson Combat Hunter in 10mm

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
So the time has come to sell my last 10 mm handgun. I have transitioned, as I've aged, to 9 mm, .38 super and .45 auto. I've shot a lot of 10 mm over the years, probably over 20,000 rounds. Loved it as a youth. Now it's time to move on.

This is a Wilson Combat Hunter that I had commissioned from Wilson Combat directly. I spec'd it with the service rep, and received in 2012. The color is the older, darker green with black small parts. The comp is the no longer available 2 chambered type.

I shot approximately 500 rounds through it (and in full disclosure) I had 2 case ruptures. It turned out that it was over pressured factory ammo that was at fault. After this, I sent the gun to Joe Chambers to go through it with a fine tooth comb. He measured all the tolerances as well as chamber depth and found everything thing to be in order. The trigger was loosened from the trigger bow, so we replaced it with one of Joe's short flat triggers.

After receiving the gun back I proceeded to put another 500 flawless rounds through it. It is the softest and flattest shooting 10 mm handgun I've ever owned. That is why it is the last to go. Total round count is 1100-1200 rounds of all kinds of ammo. It has been placed in a leather holster and carried around the house. It has never been carried out doors. It has sat in the safe the last few years as I started shooting other calibers.

The price is $3200.00 shipped to your FFL, so that includes overnight insured shipping from my end. I will except cashiers checks, US money orders and I will also except a personal check. The personal check will have to clear from my banks perspective (can take 5 to 7 business days) before the gun will be shipped. Please ensure that your FFL accepts shipments from individuals, as I can send it directly from my office via FedEx insured overnight.

No trades, please.

This will come with five Wilson Combat 10mm magazines, the Wilson Combat bag with the dog tags, the original build sheet from the company, as well as all the other papers that come with a Wilson Combat.

Last edited:

DSTALLGUY

Active Fanatic
Beautiful. Someone would be getting a sweet 10mm. I have a WC 10mm and it's nice

Latest posts