Sold/Expired Wilson Combat 5" CQB 1911 .45acp with magwell - black ArmorTuff

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
*Withdrawn- pending local sale * - $2550 shipped. Full sized .45acp 1911 for sale/sell/sail/cell only, no trades at this time. 180 rounds through it. Otherwise like new. I bought it new. It's a 2014 build with features that are identical to a new CQB, plus the factory installed WC magwell.

Comes as from the factory with Wilson green fiber front sight, rear u-notch WC Battlesight, Wilson Bulletproof magwell which does not come standard on the CQB and is a fitted factory upgrade. Same as installed on their CQB Elites. Both WC aggressive G10 starburst grips (currently installed), and the standard WC G10 starburst grips, both pictured and included.

Comes with everything from the factory, WC range bag, WC dog tag, factory test target, papers, two Wilson 47D 8-round mags, unused silicone cloth...

PM for questions or offers, please.

Will ship to your FFL provided they accept shipments from individuals. I can ship from my FFL but I guess that will cost a little more. Will accept Paypal friends/family, or Zelle from your bank to mine. This is also posted on two local Carolina gun forums where I have lots of good buy/sell/trade feedback.

...pictured with WC aggressive starburst G10 VZ grips from WC4328

With WC starburst grips from Hogue as shipped from WC. There is a serial number on the frame. I just erased it via the photoshop pixies.

Last edited:

Latest posts