Why would anyone buy this?

CrtsHarris

Well-Known Fanatic
I would be embarrassed to have one on my weapon at the range and someone asking me what it was for. How stupid!!

hermnrob

Well-Known Fanatic
My son would to make his air soft rifle look cool. Heck he just got home an i found out he had my reddot on his rifle.

CrtsHarris

Well-Known Fanatic
Marshal F said:
My son would to make his air soft rifle look cool. Heck he just got home an i found out he had my reddot on his rifle.
Didn't know they were for airsoft too, that's ok. But on an AR? Why not get the real thing?

dennishoddy

$200 permit and the hassle of what goes with it.
I always wondered, WHY? Yeah with subs, it can be shot w/o hearing protection.
Now that it's legal for hunting, I'm really interested.

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
Some guys are fans of having guns look like military issue stuff. This accomplishes that without paying $400 in stamps and asking permission from the feds. Or maybe if you live in a state that doesn't allow suppressors or SBR's.

I think its goofy myself.

Feegee

The Magic Man
I thought it was a one time only tax stamp then you could have as many can's as you wanted?

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
You have to have a stamp for each NFA item that has a serial number. For example, one stamp for an SBR lower and one stamp for a supressor. The stamps are tied directly to the item and not a license of any sort.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
Rustyzx9 said:
You have to have a stamp for each NFA item that has a serial number. For example, one stamp for an SBR lower and one stamp for a supressor. The stamps are tied directly to the item and not a license of any sort.
and a 6 month wait for each item too.

Latest posts