Why is there so few here?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I just joined and paid to be an official member here. I'm glad I did. But, we need to do some recruiting. I see the same handful of folks here most of the time. There seems to be a lot of people on 2 other forums that are actually owned by a Canadian company. Who owns this forum?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I just joined and paid to be an official member here. I'm glad I did. But, we need to do some recruiting. I see the same handful of folks here most of the time. There seems to be a lot of people on 2 other forums that are actually owned by a Canadian company. Who owns this forum?

Who owns Fanatics? I believe a much better class of people, it seems. As for more members well I'm back & I'm sure others will be here soon.

Carbon Media Corp. Who owns them??

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm still active on TOOOS, but spending more and more time here. Its been more populated here but, theres always the ebb and flo of membership. Positive posts, interesting discussions, and lots of pics will help, all my .02

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Nothing against Canadians. I just find it a bit odd that a Canadian company owns several gun forums in the US...especially 1911 forums. Don't you consider the 1911 to be all-American?

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm here as well... I agree that the place just needs to grow a little more in members. TOOS or whatever (i.e. not the "addicts" one) has some serious heavy-handed mods, and they'll shut down a thread for no reason at all. No explanation, no PM to the original poster/creator, ...nothing. Just wham! and they closed the thread!! Oh well, ain't my BBQ.... But I have started to limit my time spent over there, and will start coming here more often.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
It'll happen, just takes time. Good interesting threads and good post content, with lots of pics. That will grow fanatics.

And Blackbeards regular contributions, that helps a bunch. Just continue to post here, let your shooter buddies know about the place and post pics. Everyone likes pics. Heres a favorite. S&W m64, my Dads last firearm purchase. He and I went down together for him to pick out a new revolver. Its a great memory.

Attachments

• 20200205_094537~2.jpg
    20200205_094537~2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 1

Latest posts