Who's In

Eellis

Well-Known Fanatic
Im probably in! Have to check my work schedule though.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
signed up for this months ago, got about 12 people doing it with me... we are in the 1st wave.... also did the one in dallas.... ton of fun..

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I'm in. I'll clear my schedule to do this for sure. Do I get points for doing it in boomershooter gear?

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I would do it if they added 3 guns to the event.

I see how it is. Well I won't shoot 3gun anymore unless you add muddiness to the stages. :96: But this warrior run seems like great fun. I'll volunteer to captain the Boomershooter team in Matt Wright doesn't want the prestigious position.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I can give you a dirty Sanchez at the next match if that will make it dirtier for you? I didn't read the entire race deal because once I saw run my ankle started hurting. How far is the race?

taymoor

Skilled Lover
"3.23 hellish miles" And I will hold you to that dirty sanchez. You already owe me a sensual backrub if you remember. ;)

jtischauser

Back the truck up! I just read more. There is drinking involved!!! This is brilliant. If I can get TroyF to chase me in uniform after a 12 pack I will win for sure. I have never been caught by a cop on foot. I am get super human speed when I am risking getting raped in prison. I am definitely in on this race.

Lets challenge the other forums to the race and a drink off. Winners gets unbanned!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Back the truck up! I just read more. There is drinking involved!!! This is brilliant. If I can get TroyF to chase me in uniform after a 12 pack I will win for sure. I am definitely in in this. Lets challenge the other forums to the race and a drink off. Winners gets unbanned!
I'll be on the drinking team.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I just read that there are no teams, but I say we get together before hand and do some boomershooter body painting. I'm pretty hyped.

jtischauser

body painting? i had a girlfreind that was into that. i still have scars. how about we just wear our jersey's/ we can make our own teams or challenge the OSA and OKF dudes to the race. It can be a freindly way to get to know those guys and get past our past differences.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I'm not going to pay fifty dollars for a jersey to ruin it in the mudhole. besides, I'd hate to look like a showoff infront of all of the non-matching forum members. B) B)

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
it is not hard at all, it is a very easy race, because there are obstacles every couple of hundred yards... and i have a "team" of 12 going.. you just run together....

toyfreak

Well-Known Fanatic
Someone should really think about talking to some of the Twin Peaks girls into running in this race. It would be really good for them.:unsure::unsure: Let them know that the boomershooter team will follow just incase they fall down or anything.

Latest posts