Sold/Expired who's broke and needs what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
You don't need to grow 2 inches. Just follow the "Marlow Two Inch Installment Plan". One on the way in, and one on the way out. It's cumulative, right? Besides, one inch repeatedly at 150 mph causes significant blunt force trauma. They'll remember you. You're welcome.

Back on topic, I'm not broke but I would like to find a price list for Accurate Iron work as it pertains to Versa Max mods.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Since this thread is still going, I could still use a price list on the VM mods, and since I'm really broke I would like a no **** opinion on the best Production-legal trigger kit or trigger job for the Glock 34 Gen 3. Unless an AI-worked 2011 9mm is available for this little wish list.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I need a 1\2" hole drilled through a handguard with a coaxial .625" counterbore about 1/16" deep

luke.reninger

Well-Known Fanatic
Mitch,

If you need a handguard drilled and don't mind doing it over the Christmas holiday, I could do it for you.

Wild Bill1

Well-Known Fanatic
With Christmas encroaching, is it too much to ask for a nice bottle of scotch or a nice 30 year port? I'll share...

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike, I'm just needing your famous m&p trigger job. I dont know what to tel ya about all these other "odd" requests.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts