Whiplash?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
One loves America & one hates America. So simple to see, if you are watching for it.
Carter vs. Regan Biden vs. Trump, true examples of Yin & Yang

The big question I have & thought lot about is.

Will the American public see, that for once we did have a President who really Loved America, & he did great things for America? :confused:
Maybe the 33% that won the last election o_O already know the answers too that. I keep seeing that 33% figure pop up now and again.

Or perhaps we will know by the 22 elections if anything has really changed, like no Dominion Machines.

Of all the things King Biden & his Communist party have done, this is a slap in the Face of every single Real American living & dead!!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
One loves America & one hates America. So simple to see, if you are watching for it.
Carter vs. Regan Biden vs. Trump, true examples of Yin & Yang

The big question I have & thought lot about is.

Will the American public see, that for once we did have a President who really Loved America, & he did great things for America? :confused:
Maybe the 33% that won the last election o_O already know the answers too that. I keep seeing that 33% figure pop up now and again.

Or perhaps we will know by the 22 elections if anything has really changed, like no Dominion Machines.

Of all the things King Biden & his Communist party have done, this is a slap in the Face of every single Real American living & dead!!
The media is working OT for this bunch of losers. It seems many, many people buy into their BS. I can't even watch Fox News anymore. Even Tucker Carlson is corrupted by management that includes Paul Ryan. If people would open their eyes and use their brains, we would see a huge change. I have doubt that could happen.

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Whose pulling Nazi Pelosi's strings?
Where are these Communist living among us, who give our elected Criminals their marching orders?

With nothing left to hide, the Communist we elected are open & insane with their plan, to destroy America
from within. Amazing how quiet the vast amount of Americans have been, they have so much fear it's
hard for them to speak out about how the Communist are hurting them & others. Fear is real power when
it works, your enemy can try to scare you, but it only works when you help.

What could be more scaree than the loss of your your personal freedoms? The loss of your job &
some scared fiends & family shaming you?

In 4 short years the communist could hurt America so bad, it may take decades to regain anything like we knew
growing up.

Do you think Americans could ever band together & RESIST the takeover of our Country?
I believe it's way past due, time to Resist & obstruct the enemy & not help them tear America apart.

Attachments

• Bernie (5).jpg
    Bernie (5).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 4

Tactical Rico

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree with everything you said above.................Having said that, I would like to know what you expect in the way of RESISTANCE from people.
I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ but I can't believe we are where we are and there doesn't seem to be ANY resistance.
I too, am at a loss as to what can be done. The percentage of people that are causing all the hate and discontent is very small but that leaves a very large percentage of folks that are doing nothing................
I'm saying these things and asking these questions so that maybe someone smarter than me can provide some suggestions !!
TR

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Well we don't have a couple billionaires and politicians paying us not to work so we can go from city to city to riot either! Those of us whom are responsible and see the problems still have to provide and work for our families. I am in contact with my politicians constantly! I support with any monies I can all of our 2nd groups (2nd amend found, GOA, Buckeye firearms association, NRA, etc etc) I support the right leaning groups and individuals including those fighting the left like Steven Crowder and Colion Noir! I talk to every person I can get to listen and work on convincing them to take a serious look into their thoughts and beliefs, although I don't force them to believe my beliefs. I stay in contact with like minded people to keep the groups strong and not let them waver under pressure.
Short of quitting my job and traveling around rioting like Antifa and BLM do or secretly putting together a pub organized rebellion like our founders, I'm not sure what else to do either but I'm open to suggestions and ideas!!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I agree with everything you said above.................Having said that, I would like to know what you expect in the way of RESISTANCE from people.
I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ but I can't believe we are where we are and there doesn't seem to be ANY resistance.
I too, am at a loss as to what can be done. The percentage of people that are causing all the hate and discontent is very small but that leaves a very large percentage of folks that are doing nothing................
I'm saying these things and asking these questions so that maybe someone smarter than me can provide some suggestions !!
TR
RESISTANCE from people. Yes and while it is clear that all of America is under attack. Just what King Biden has done to all of President Trumps
America first programs put in place over 4 years. Everyone is feeling the U turn we are making & just with a pen, a Madman can change our whole future
of America. The key to it all is weather the people all the people get hurt real good, gas lines food shortages etc.

To be honest TR I do not expect the American people to rise up & overthrow their new masters. Hell no, most will wear their mask & dance to the pipers
song out of fear until it's too late. Some will resist, some will fight back in ways that cause Confusion & delay to the enemy.

There will always be those who decide that life without freedom is just not worth living. These may be loners who do things to damage the system.
It's a heavy lift to hijack a large Country like the US, so any help you can't give them is good. I still do not understand the Communist leaving the populace
armed as well as the Citizens are today. Most times the Military comes in & destroys the resistance first disarms & dominates the people then
we get our new marching orders from RED CHINA..

Will they use the US Army to disarm us? They can't leave an armed populace it will not work. Interesting to watch as the Dems try Disarming the
citizens before the big push for total control.. I have not heard of Commies taking over armed nations, but there is always a first time.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
RESISTANCE from people. Yes and while it is clear that all of America is under attack. Just what King Biden has done to all of President Trumps
America first programs put in place over 4 years. Everyone is feeling the U turn we are making & just with a pen, a Madman can change our whole future
of America. The key to it all is weather the people all the people get hurt real good, gas lines food shortages etc.

To be honest TR I do not expect the American people to rise up & overthrow their new masters. Hell no, most will wear their mask & dance to the pipers
song out of fear until it's too late. Some will resist, some will fight back in ways that cause Confusion & delay to the enemy.

There will always be those who decide that life without freedom is just not worth living. These may be loners who do things to damage the system.
It's a heavy lift to hijack a large Country like the US, so any help you can't give them is good. I still do not understand the Communist leaving the populace
armed as well as the Citizens are today. Most times the Military comes in & destroys the resistance first disarms & dominates the people then
we get our new marching orders from RED CHINA..

Will they use the US Army to disarm us? They can't leave an armed populace it will not work. Interesting to watch as the Dems try Disarming the
citizens before the big push for total control.. I have not heard of Commies taking over armed nations, but there is always a first time.
They are scheming as hard as they can right now. The 2nd Amendment is a huge thorn in their ass. The Supreme Court also just caused a lot of wailing and gnashing of liberal teeth. They are in liberal sights too.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Well said above. They have already infiltrated the Armed Forces and the "New" advertising and recruitment ads show the future. Same with even the FBI & CIA. Taking over without firing a shot. How long will that last? I don't think the next election will change anything. Elections have been corrupted to the point of no return. In my pissed off opinion.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
After watching GOA commentary and then watching more of the hearing I contacted Senator Blumenthal to raise my concerns.

Below are screen shots of what I sent to his office, unfortunately he will only accept emails from people from Connecticut so I had to do a round around and call to get it to him since I am out of state but I am constantly on these people about their lies, ignorance and hypocrisy. Also make sure those like Cruz and Lee and Jordon and Portman and all the others fighting for us know "We The People" stand with them!!

View attachment 7829

DC3C37C2-1C1B-4292-8641-F1FF33A0DE05.jpeg7728FF79-679B-4F68-8428-D7B59F4242CF.jpeg4F25D85D-BF5A-4C74-B207-1FE0D2CD4B76.jpegE1499CE3-0E21-4E4F-8F84-7AB47807C759.png

Attachments

• 64B22DBB-FDDB-403C-A89F-00638723869A.png
    64B22DBB-FDDB-403C-A89F-00638723869A.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts