Which shot timer should I buy?

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I've been using the Surefire shot timer app for iPhone but when I tried to use it for an actual structured practice session the wheels came off the truck. It's time to finally buy a real shot timer. I'd been looking at the PocketPro and PACT timers but from searching this forum it seems like everyone loves the CED 7000. What should I buy, BoomerShooter?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
CED7000 does everything the larger timers do but in a compact size.
It has also proven to be the most reliable for picking up my .22 (even suppressed).

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
After using the CED for a while the only thing I don't like about it is that the display washes out in bright sunlight. The interface is way more intuitive than the other shot timers.

Oh wait, the other thing: charging extra for a pocket clip as a separate accessory? REALLY??? Dick move.

Boxerglocker

Active Fanatic
I owned the CED 7000 pro but shortly after sold it and bought a pocket pro. Reason being 95% of the clubs I shoot matches at in all disciplines use the pocket pro. I wanted to use the same timer with the same buzzer tone as much as possible for training and dry fire practice.

Latest posts