Which open Glock holster other than CR Speed?

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
I currently have a CR Speed WSMII holster for my Open Glock because I have the Carver Customs optic mount. I plan to swap that out for the SJC mount, which opens up my holster options. When I shot Limited, I used a Ghost Ultimate holster, but was never comfertable with it for 3gun.

What other open holsters are good and secure, but quick when unlocked like the Ghost? Problem I have with the CR Speed, is reholstering on a 3gun stage. It's just a pain in the butt. I notice that I tend to dump the pistol instead of holstering so I can use it later.

I was looking at the AA racemaster holster, because when I change to a 2011 eventually, I can just swap out locking blocks and be good to go. Any other good options I should be looking at?

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
You might check out the Ernie Hill - Guga Ribas holster as its truly universal. You don't need to worry about blocks or anything and it will lock the gun down and not let it go until it's unlocked. Real solid holster.. Contact him directly for best pricing.. [email protected] or [email protected]. Great guy and you will enjoy the conversation whether you pick one up or not..

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Tuflehundon (Rob Gee) said:
I was looking at the AA racemaster holster, because when I change to a 2011 eventually, I can just swap out locking blocks and be good to go. Any other good options I should be looking at?
No, DAA Racemaster with magnetic insert is it ;)

White Kid

The American Reaper
If you go and look at my thread so e people have commented on about some good speed rights like you're looking for. It's under "Gear".

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Latest posts