Where can I find a JP CTR02 receiver in stock

Warpig

Active Fanatic
Seem's nobody has any JP upper receivers in stock,it's like trying to find an armalite AR-10 upper receiver. When I decided to build either of these rifles there was plenty of stock but apparently that's not the case now . Anybody know where I can find Either of these receivers ? JP CTR02UR or an Armalite AR-10A4 flat top upper receivers. I found a JP in another Country but don't know about that route,if it's a safe bet or not.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Try brianenos.com try there classified's they have a lot of good stuff

Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Warpig

Active Fanatic
never mind guy's ,according to Eric JP is no longer selling upper receivers unless You buy the rest of the upper with it. This SUCKS for those of us who were building a rifle at the time. Apparently if You want to build a good three gun rifle You may want to go Loki or Stag or some other brand like Lancer,They make high quality stuff and dont have the inventory problems that JP seems to be having. .I will probably be selling the JP stuff that i already bought, since JP would rather make more profit than keep satisfied customers, AND FUTURE BUSINESS but I guess not. JP HYPE HYPE HYPE. Very freindly people and quick to reply but not so dependable on when trying to buy what they advertise. Even now ,go to theyre sight and receivers are still advertised and backorder option given ???????????? Even theyre dealers say this????? too dang broke to buy an entire JP so back to the peoples choice Loki ,Stag or Lancer I guess . Yall can keep Your JP stuff and I'll use one of My other dozen or so other AR's till I get My new comp gun built . THANKS JP

Jeremy Haynes

Well-Known Fanatic
IMO the stripped receiver (upper or lower) is the least critical part of the entire build, so i dont really have a problem with it. As long as the hunk of metal is to spec, load it up with all the critical quality JP stuff. Colt Carriers/Barrels etc etc

Marv Zuidema

Well-Known Fanatic
I was looking at a Black Rain billet upper/lower combo before I found a CTR02. They look great and are all over on GB for $500 for the pair. I would have no problem building a rifle with them.

Latest posts