where are you buying your brass?

Hoop

Well-Known Fanatic
Anybody know of a smokin' deal on .40 brass? Shooters Source had a great deal, but it seems it changed/out of stock... As usual, I was a day late and a dollar short..

Just wondering who's got the deals.. Thanks

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I ordered 5000 9mm from Elite Reloading (they were called Top Brass Reloading at the time) a couple months back. They shipped quick and the brass was pretty good, with the following caveats:

1. It's once-fired 9mm, so there was a few .380 casings and some crimped primer NATO brass mixed in. Obviously not a problem with fotay.
2. There were a few particles of tumbling media left over in the brass. I'd suggest giving it a quick shake in your media separator before loading it.

I too was going to order from Shooter's Source but I was totally out of 9mm and dude said he didn't know when they were going to get brass.

Glock_21

Well-Known Fanatic
There is a Facebook group called "The Brass Bank". I've had pretty good luck dealing with a couple people from the group.

Hoop

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks guys. Ended up going with Colorado brass. Found some decent deals on The Brass Bank, but didn't want to fool with paypal fees, money orders, etc.

Hoop

Well-Known Fanatic
Free is always good! Shoot me a pm when you get a chance. I'm out of town, but will be back Sunday.

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
Check out BrassDepot. I may have a discount code coming soon from them that I will share to everyone on Boomershooter.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm looking into adopting a monkey to police up brass. Who knows... Maybe I can teach him how to run the Dillon too!

MG23

Well-Known Fanatic
I know this post is a little old, but I was said I would post a discount code to www.brassdepot.com if I got one. I just received one to share with everyone it will save you 20% when used. Currently there is not an expiration on it. The code is gregorio20%.

45recoil

likes to party
If you facebook theres a group Sage's reloading supply that has 1000 cases of 40 for $24 minus shipping. Usually arrives in a couple days. I snagged 2k 223 for a hair over $100 shipped.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
If you facebook theres a group Sage's reloading supply that has 1000 cases of 40 for $24 minus shipping.
So like $18 per 1000?

Latest posts