When will the 2015 shirts be released?

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
I have met a few guys from UF that sport the BommerShooter shirts at matches and have been wanting to get one myself. But with saving to buy my daughter a car for Christmas, it's just not in the cards right now. Just wondering roughly when the 2015 shirts will be coming out? I want to get one of the newer ones.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Wasn't it like June last year? Seems like a bunch of matches clicked by with no shirt to wear.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Shirts were able to be ordered in March last year - we are starting to work on sponsors now so we can get this done much earlier. If anyone knows a business that would be willing to sponsor send them our way!

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
Thanks for the replies. Wanted to get one this year, but won't be going to many matches before things happen. Not even sure I would get one in time even if I do shoot.

ES13Raven

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
Shirts were able to be ordered in March last year - we are starting to work on sponsors now so we can get this done much earlier.
Is it looking more like January or Februrary?

dossauce

Active Fanatic
Tuflehundon said:
I have met a few guys from UF that sport the BommerShooter shirts at matches and have been wanting to get one myself. But with saving to buy my daughter a car for Christmas, it's just not in the cards right now. Just wondering roughly when the 2015 shirts will be coming out? I want to get one of the newer ones.
UF guys, why hey that's me! Do I get bonus points for this one haha. Definitely keep an eye out for the next ones. It's a great program!

jcameron996

Well-Known Fanatic
The 22/45 was too top heavy for Katie. I traded a buddy out of a Smith and Wesson M&P 22 that is about perfect. She does okay with the .22 AR as long as she don't have to keep it shouldered for a real long time.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
David Marlow said:
Matthew's the same way with his AR. He's good for the first two strings on each stage, but starts leaning back pretty seriously the last three.
This is where I'm at with my boys. They like to shoot but the rifle gets heavy for them after a few strings.
I decided I'm not letting them shoot a match until they can hold it properly for the entire stage.
I just don't think they're having a good time once they're struggling to hold the gun up.
It's not fun for them or the rest of the squad. The only person enjoying it is dad, proud his little one is out shooting matches.
So when they want to, I take them to matches (SC/USPSA/3gun) & let them help reset & shag brass.
They're learning how to work before they get to play.
Then after the match, we'll work on basic shooting/marksmanship skills & safety.
We also go over things like how to hold the gun between strings to minimize fatigue.
I'll usually let them shoot as much as they want, until the fatigue starts & it's no longer fun for them.
My 10yr old will probably be ready this year, but we'll see.

Latest posts