What's your fun gun?

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Which of your guns do you just love to shoot?

I have a Ruger 10/22 with a 3-9/40 scope and bipod that I just love to shoot. I go out shoot as much as possible because it's just a fun gun to shoot and 22lr is still fairly cheap.

To really give it a good look, I ordered one of those m1 carbine stocks for it and going to get a g36 stock too. After they come in I'm going to take the stocks and have some laser engraving or custom paint done.

So what's yours?

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Probably my kids m&p15/22 with a suppressor. There's just something cool about a .22 quieter than a pellet gun!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Well I don't know about the M&P upper, but I've put my CMMG .22 kit in a suppressed M16 before, It's stupid fast. We were making water shows in a pond.

dennishoddy

Those little crank handles that mount on the trigger guard and fire 4 rounds per revolution make a hell of a water show in the pond.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
I finally stuck my m1 carbine stock on my 10/22. Left the scope and bipod off it and looking for those special magazines that look like the originals. Now it looks good and fun to shoot. :D

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
I like shotguns. Nothing like going full lead hose on poppers and clays. Right now its a Super X2 until I get my acceptance letter to the University of Benelli.

Rockon71385

Founding Member
My STI Edge. It feels like an extension of my hand. Shooting it feels like home. Anything else feels slightly strange and uncomfortable by comparison.

Second would be my Dad's S&W Model 617. There's something awesome about a full sized L frame S&W revolver that shoots .22. The gun is so heavy you can barely feel any recoil at all.