What's up with cargo pants and 3-Gun?

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
technetium-99m said:
I think its total crap that the swanky shooting pants aren't available with inseams longer than 36". Its discriminatory I tell you!
I haven't the foggiest clue what "pants" are. I do know what 36"x38" Wranglers are and I buy unhemmed Dickies. Nothing fits better than a custom pair of "jeans". You do realize, of course, that GT, Kyle and myself will rule the post 2013 world. People fear height...and if they don't they should/will.

jackson923

Well-Known Fanatic
TroyDB said:
And I clicked on this thread and re-read what I read 2 months ago because I thought someone had something to say about cargo pants, thanks. :)

Now, I'm curious as to whether or not you're going to stick around after reading what people had to say about cargo pants.
Heck yeah I was amused by the comments but disturbed by the mental images.

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
OUshooter said:
I haven't the foggiest clue what "pants" are. I do know what 36"x38" Wranglers are and I buy unhemmed Dickies. Nothing fits better than a custom pair of "jeans". You do realize, of course, that GT, Kyle and myself will rule the post 2013 world. People fear height...and if they don't they should/will.
Preach it brother Greg! Where's Mr. Farnham? He needs to get in on this.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
No one will be able to hide behind cable spools to avoid head shots, that's for sure.

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
Mitch Gibson said:
No one will be able to hide behind cable spools to avoid head shots, that's for sure.
Hehe it wasn't the fastest but it was the most entertaining. Sometimes I do just to see if I can pull it off.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Cargo pants are comfy, they have replaced the "Overalls" look for us short fat old guys :D

Larry Mullican

Well-Known Fanatic
Pockets. Lots of pockets, guys. And not as heavy as denim. For an old guy like me on a budget who shoots average or below I need every edge I can get. Ha If getting in on one of those cool Boomer Shooter t-shirts with all the adds and sponsors makes me look like a pro and feel like a pro then maybe, just maybe it could help take me up one little notch in my ranking. Just sayin.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
VertX pants are the most comfortable pants I've ever worn.

Their shorts are still a little short for my tastes.

I can't find any shorts long enough

jackson923

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey L6J6M if a cool Boomer shooter shirt helps you sign me up for two to go with my cool Boomer Shooter patch.

Need an East Coast Maryland shooter Rep?

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
LuckyDucky (Spencer) said:
VertX pants are the most comfortable pants I've ever worn.

Their shorts are still a little short for my tastes.

I can't find any shorts long enough
Shorts not long enough try cargo pants.

P.s. faded glory makes some shorts the hang past the knees on most people, if that doesn't work just cut pants to length and hem them...

Latest posts