Whats up guys...new guy here...

boomerboy78

Active Fanatic
just thot i would introduce myself here, names aaron im 33 live in skiatook okla married 3 kids, like the outdoors hunting fishing shooting as much as i can, building drag cars, being at the lake on my ski boat or going down the black top on my 08 gsxr...

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Welcome to the party!

Do you ever shoot sporting clays out there in Skiatook? I forget the name of the club but i used to get up for some oil field clays events back in the day.

What kind of shooting do you enjoy?

boomerboy78

Active Fanatic
Welcome to the party!

Do you ever shoot sporting clays out there in Skiatook? I forget the name of the club but i used to get up for some oil field clays events back in the day.

What kind of shooting do you enjoy?

Are you talking about red castle out on john zink ranch... i go out there time to time to shoot the clay range... there prices have gotten alittle high out there, so me my dad and brothers are working on putting up are own range together out by the lake were we have some land...also a archery 3d range...

i love clay shooting, long range shooting and pistol shooting, i would like to get into some competition shooting with pistols and long range... dont know really where to get started...

boomerboy78

Active Fanatic
Welcome to BoomerShooter! I used to fish skiatook lake a lot. Beautiful lake, but it sure is low now.

Yes i love the lake here... one of the cleanest around and ya its really low we can seem to get it thru the guys heads that run it that they need to quit letting water out but i guess they have a quota they have to let so much water out even tho they r gonna end up draining the lake... politics i guess...

boomerboy78

Active Fanatic
Thanx guys... this is a great place so much better than another forum i came from... i will be nice and not name names lol but the other place was a joke... i like it here alot...

boomerboy78

Active Fanatic
lol i have seen some of your guys utube videos dnt think i cud compete with u guys right now... i have never done comp shootings... but it is something i am really interested in doing and getting into...

Latest posts