What's a good shoot this weekend?

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I've only been to a couple of places so far and was just checking with the powers that be what's a good match to go to this weekend? I'd like to keep it sorta close to home say a couple hours. Let me know what you think fella's. Later,

Kirk

Obiareus

Well-Known Fanatic
There is a match at ITPSC this Saturday . 4-5 stages with a classifier Always alot of fun come on out would love to have you.

www.itpsc.net for directions.

Match is 150-200 rounds $10 for first time(at our range) shooters

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Who is gonna have the most steel :97:

Rusty I'd love to go to Old Fort but dude that's a haul! is there a carpool going that I might get in on?

I've got to stick around kinda close to home Saturday have some plans I need to be sure and not "F" up LOL Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Troy what would make you think that? dating season has been over since Nov 1st. Dating season is closed between Nov 1st and Feb 15th LOL

Yea if anyone has a spare seat that would be awesome if I could ride up or if we get enough I guess I could drive just need a little help with fuel. Let me know if you don't mind soon, you can ask Wall I'm a good rider and I don't complain or ask if we are there yet and I didn't pee in the seat. Later,

Kirk

gmshtr

El Presidente
I've got a nice car sitting at EuroSportOK in Norman that needs to come back home to me in the Tulsa area. If anyone is looking for a free match fee and personal instruction during the ATA match in Pryor, let me know. Just make sure you have a ride back home after the match!

gmshtr

El Presidente
Awesome. I'm just trying to recruit a couple of people who plan to come up here to shoot anyway to bring my car up with them...as long as they don't mind driving back together. If that can be worked out, I'll pay Chris at EuroSportOK with my C/C so the car can just be picked up.

Thanks Jake,

Just give me a call if you need to firm things up...and don't wreck my car...and if you do, make sure to total it!

(918) 274-1565

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
You sure you want Dirty Jake and the Boys in your car???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1j4mK6cs_A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

gmshtr

El Presidente
Phil I'll bring it back in exchange for my spot back in Vegas. Nice shooting out in WV!!!

Not sure it's worth that much to me! I heard Horner pulled out, BTW. I hate that for him, but it sure puts me in a better position...I was supposed to face him in the first round in Vegas!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I think you will do alright in Vegas. Time to find a SR9c to practice with. Or it might be an FNX. It's cold out Jake. Soups on!

Deathtrap

Semi-Pro/Beep that SH!T
Me and the boys will take real fancy care of that there car. Real fancy. I wonder if there having test and tune tonight at thunder valley?

Latest posts