Whatcha bringing to the swap meet? (and who's going?)

Ritter Gottes

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello all!

So, who all is planning to attend the swap meet next Sat and what are you bringing? The last one was a great time and I hope to see/meet more of the forum members this time!

Stuff I have to bring thus far:

Ziploc gallon size bag full of .40 S&W brass
Quart size bag of 9mm brass
.243 brass appx 25, some primed.
RCBS primer tray, plastic
10-SKS stripper clips.
2- Like new RemChokes; Full/Mod.
Rem 1100 scope mount with a Weaver 2.5x scope and weaver rings
9 shot mag extension for Rem 1100. in package with all parts. 12 ga.
2 pocket knives
2-AR15 A2 pistol grips
Set of serviceable FAL steel handguards
FAL pistol grip
Yugo SKS wooden stock in exc.+ condition
M1 garand en bloc clips
GI web belt
GI canteen W/ cover

Wanted;

1911 parts
Rifle slings
M1 garand parts
AR stuff
M1 carbine parts

Cheers!
RG

biganimal

Well-Known Fanatic
If I dont have to work I will bring brass, dies, reloading equipment, a pistol rest and more.

Looking for small rifle and small pistol primers and dies for 30 carbine

kg4kpg

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll probably drop by for a bit but I don't have anything left to swap or sell. May bring the .22 Magnum to show off my refinish job.

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't go (darn toddlers and their love of zoos) but I might send some things with Biganimal if I see him this week. Don't have much left at this point anyway.

I've got:

3 GI AR mags
2-7x32 LER scope
AR carry handle mount

I've also got a couple of AR lowers I need to convert into cash or an M&P shield, but obviously they aren't an item for the swap meet.

I need 9mm projectiles, 45 brass/dies/ball ammo, M1 carbine firing pin, or possibly a can of real (pre-2008) MAPP gas.

Yoda

Fanatic
Wish I could make it. I have to work out of town.
I've sold several safe denizens lately and I'm beginning my search for a S&W 629 in 44Magnum.

Do these gatherings allow the sale of firearms? or just the parts and pieces?

Yoda

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Sale of firearms is permitted, but, you must go through the shop and pay the FFL fees...which is more than fair, considering you are at their place of buisness...doing gun sales...

I will be a little late...please don't buy up all the good stuff...

Here is a list of stuff I have...(not Much)

Original Colt removable carry handle
M4 standard handguards...
nice flashlight mount (go ahead...rib me, I can take it) nice mount. It mounts at 30 degrees and not 45 like most mounts.
Few trinkets for Glocks...holsters, new clipdraw in package...
Small stuff for AR's...not much.
Bolt for a 7.62 AR. New Gas Rings.

And last... have a 100 round double pod mag for an AR. Made by KCI I think...Korean...Loaded and unloaded...never fired with. I paid $214.00 with shipping. Got to have $200.00 for it.

Have some weapons if someone wants to pay FFL fees

Springfield EMP in .40 cal. Like new
Kahr P40..in box with 2 mags. This is not the cheap one.
S&W model 37 original snub nosed lightweight .38... Nice oldie...

Last is my Ar-15 PISTOL...7 1/2" YHM upper with 4 rail and gas block - Holograpgic sight - Lower is a new- never fired PSA lower with a GSE 4" Pistol Buffer Kit...Fun to shoot and guarenteed 3 foot ball of flames every round...

I will have these with me. and. I might trade...

Steve

mark_b

Well-Known Fanatic
I plan on stopping by to see all the folks, but I don't have much of anything to bring this time, not that I had that much last time. Hopefully the rain will stay away. Anyone planning o go to the gun show at the Convention Center this weekend?

Mark

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm going to the show first then come to East Coast. I'll have a car for sale and whatever I can pull together tonight and in the morning. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Dave

kg4kpg

Well-Known Fanatic
So, it get rained out? I dropped by a little after noon and the back lot was empty except what appeared to be employee cars. Went in the gun shop for a bit and spoke with the OTIS guy. They make a nice product and I have a few items I was given on my last deployment, but I feel it is way over priced.
Since the swap meet was over or cancelled, I have a couple sets of rings I'll post down in the forum I need to sell or trade. I can't use them.

C'ya

Latest posts