What to do with so much brass?

clarkbe9980

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a ton of once fired that is really starting to pile up. I don't have the time to reload like I used to and I need to make some room. I know I could deprime all of it and take it to metal check. What I will probably do is end up selling it to individuals. I'm wanting to ask everyone if there are other options such as selling it to a store or somewhere else that buys mass ammo?

Most of my brass is 223 and 9mm but I have a wide variety.

Drexotic

New Fanatic
clarkbe9980 said:
I have a ton of once fired that is really starting to pile up. I don't have the time to reload like I used to and I need to make some room. I know I could deprime all of it and take it to metal check. What I will probably do is end up selling it to individuals. I'm wanting to ask everyone if there are other options such as selling it to a store or somewhere else that buys mass ammo?

Most of my brass is 223 and 9mm but I have a wide variety.
Give it away . . . Sell it . . . Ship it to Freedom Munitions for credit . . . I could go on.
I'll take 100 lbs of each.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sell it, or use it for trading material which is what I do mostly.
Figure out what you need, and see how much brass some folks are willing to trade for.
I bagged up 100 round zip locks once and sold it to a local pawn/gun shop once and got decent money for it. They didn't have to sort or count it going right on the shelf.
If it's at least tumbled, it is more desirable.

Fyrtwuck

Well-Known Fanatic
There are several members on this board that reload. Give it away to other reloaders/shooters or sell it. Breaks my heart to see it go to a scrap yard

59nolimit

Well-Known Fanatic
Took all my buckets to the gun show this weekend and sold all my brass by the pound. It was separated by caliber so I got a little more than mixed brass and sold it all in one stop.