What major USPSA matches are you planning on for 2017?

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I have poked around with the Florida Open, Area 1, and Area 2. High Desert Classic is always good, as is the Arkansas Sectional. Nationals looks like it will interesting: Red dot guns have their own with Open, Carry Optics, and PCC, in March. And there will be something called Iron Sight Nationals with Limited, Production, and L10. Iron Sight nationals will be in the west, probably St George, Utah, and in October.

Area 2 is something I've wanted to do for a while. Area 1 is interesting because it opened up to something like 570 slots, and sold out very fast. Makes Nationals look like a *****.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I want to go shoot the monster match in Florida in late October. Seems like a great time to get away.

If I can shoot pcc at some area matches I might be shooting more usual then 3-gun this year.

Bjlffire1

Well-Known Fanatic
If I can save up enough I would like to shoot Production Nationals and if I can get some practice I have a Para BlackOps I would love to try in Singe Stack, Oh and they are pretty close to home.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Jesse Tischauser said:
I want to go shoot the monster match in Florida in late October. Seems like a great time to get away.
If I can shoot pcc at some area matches I might be shooting more usual then 3-gun this year.
The Monster Match has been a dream of mine. Looks super fun.

Latest posts