What is your arch-nemesis

Wall said:
lol, not the same as smacking a popper & launching a clay up in the air.
Besides, those trap/skeet throwers chunk them suckers pretty fast
I'd try it, but I'm sure they'd frown on me unloading half of my extended tube per array trying to hit those suckers

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Small/ far rifle targets for me. I have no problem off the clock, but once the buzzer goes off, shaky! Last match I also found out that an open bar the night before doesn't help the shaking either!

Robusto

Well-Known Fanatic
I am my own worst enemy.
That said, I ain't fond of bowling pins; but I shoot the bowling pins and they go away.

hunter_dmw12

Well-Known Fanatic
i dislike when some ass hat thinks they need to put any target upside down and i walk away with charlie delta and the guy thinks its fun to put a few small clays out at 50 yards and put a no shot in front of them so only the tall shooters can shoot over it. also that thing that goes beeeeep.... ya i alway hate that thing,,,

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Small plates with a pistol. Hate shooting (missing) them and hate resetting them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a tough time on the mini-poppers at 80 and 90 yards, but it's easy to train for. My arch nemesis is people who try to view 3 gun stages from a tactical perspective and talk crap about "gamers". If I'm in the real world and opening a door reveals 16 threats, I'm not opening the damned door and even if I did, I sure as hell wouldn't stay there. It's a game. Want tactical? Petition IDPA for 3 gun and reap what you sow.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
The small square plate sitting up like a diamond is the one killing me at the last two matches. I don't know why, maybe I have just started noticing them lately. Maybe they just freak me out a little bit, I mean, how do they stand up like that on such a small corner.

On another note, I didn't know how much I missed Kurt while he was away. Glad to see you around more Kurt.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
I would proffer that being unaware will get you killed on the streets. Any and all shooting is good, and weapons manipulation under the stress of time, ie competition, is probably a good thing. I myself have nothing against the concept of IDPA, and actually enjoy the stages occasionally, but the folks?? Well, some take a game a bit too seriously, and that leaves a bad taste. As for the IDPA 3-gun rules, some of them are a bit refreshing, like the shotgun rules. You won't find any mag tubes that resemble surf casting rigs! :lol:

wixthedog

Well-Known Fanatic
David Marlow said:
Because IDPA will get you killed in the streets.
Please explain. While I see some obvious ways it is more gamelike I cannot see anything that will get me killed. Are you upset with the mag change rules or the flat foot reload?

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
I can't really say I have an arch nemesis target. Texas stars aren't easy, especially when they are weighted and start moving when you hit an activator. But I look forward to shooting the difficult targets. When I help build and plan stages, people say I'm a masacist because I always include at least one target that I find to be difficult. The more I shoot it, the better I get with it.

I wish one of the clubs near me had a Polish plate rack, or a death star. I have only seen them in videos but want to shoot them.

Latest posts