What is this Benelli worth?

ASH556

Active Fanatic
To begin with, this is not intended to be a covert for-sale ad. I've not fully decided if I want to sell the gun or not, and if I do, it won't be until after the A3G championship match at the end of this month. Bottom line, I'm not sure I care to continue to pursue the 3gn Nation style matches since for the time/money invested, especially with my 2 boys at home, I'd just prefer to shoot the local "tactial" style matches. For those, I don't need a raced-out shotgun.

So, with that said, I have a Benelli M1. I bought it as a field model with a 28" barrel. I also have a 21" field barrel for it. Both barrels are upgraded with HiViz Comp. fiber optic sights. Both barrels have the full set of factory chokes and I also have an extended Briley Spectrum Light Modified choke.
Mods/components:
Nordic MXT + 9, spring
Nordic MXT + 5, spring
Nordic Nut
Nordic endcap
Nordic clamp
Nordic Follower, red
Brownells Follower, red
Nordic bolt handle
Redneck Tactical bolt release tab
Bolt modified for ghost loading
Loading Port opened
TTI Lifter
Matchsaverz installed on forend
Limbsaver recoil pad

Not sure if I should try to sell the gun with both barrels or split it up.

Any thoughts on package and split up values would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

IMG_8912.jpg

IMG_8911.jpg

IMG_8119_1.jpg

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Look up the parts you have in it, plus the price of the gun, grab a calculator and alakazaam alakazoo!! There you go.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'd sell the 21" barrel and the short mag tube with the gun for around $1500. Then I'd list the 28" barrel on gun in gunbroker and 20 forums for $400 and the long tube for $60.

As a package it going to be expensive and you're going to limit how many guys can actually afford it. As a raced out Benelli full rigged up at a discount you'll likely have a newb or a guy wanting to upgrade from a starter gun snap it up quick.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Again, it depends on the quality of work too. Load port work done on a mill vs. what somebody did with a Dremel after a few beers will change the price quite a bit.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Matt Rigsby said:
Again, it depends on the quality of work too. Load port work done on a mill vs. what somebody did with a Dremel after a few beers will change the price quite a bit.
For sure.

Accurate Iron, TTI, TSS > Jesse in his garage with a 12er.

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Mike W.? He he

Latest posts