What is the next firearm you plan to purchase?

weav199

Fanatic
Santa, I wanna big bore rifle (cause before WWIII, I wanna go to Africa). And a big honkin full size 1911. But after seeing that new tacticool shotgun..........

Chambers

actual GM
It's the rough, pointy texture. But it's probably just because I have soft, girly hands. It probably wouldn't bother you at all.

I like my grips rough. I even pay Mikey to jab a hot poker thing into my grip to give it more traction. I know how those GLOCK gen 4 grips feel. It will take some getting used to, but they will help you get a more positive grip on the gun and maintain that grip between shots. You'll find yourself regripping less.

P8121662.jpg

You should ask Chambers what he does to protect his hands.

I never use protection, silly. :p

I do use this Pistol ProGrip stuff that you can buy at H&H. It's pricey - ($9) per tube - but does as much for me as grip stippling. Stippling + ProGrip is the best grip you can get!

nikatkimber

Well-Known Fanatic
I want a 9mm 1911, 5" with Novak sights, two tone with Titanium blue and Graphite black...

*sigh*

Someday... someday!

S

Sandy C

"I even pay Mikey to jab a hot poker thing into my grip"

Is that legal? :hee20hee20hee:

But seriously, thank you very much for your input Chambers. You know I always appreciate it.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I plan on getting an AR kit from Cold Hand Arms, and building it, then using it to get into 3 Gun. It seems like tomorrow is a fine day to go ahead and start this crazy thing.

Nice! Everyone that is buying guns to shoot competitions get a star and a sticker that smells like Hoppes on their homework.

stroker-c10

Well-Known Fanatic
Hmmmm Either something for concealed carry or a Remington 700 in .308. I'd also like to get my hands on a rossi ranchhand or rossi judge would be cool too, just for Shits and giggles. Other than that, an upper for my AR.

Also, I want a laminate/stainless steel marlin 1895 45/70. I have a thing for lever guns lol.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
The "Keltec ShotGun" that stormed the SHOT show. It just became available for preorder this week and I signed up for one of the first ones. Bullpup 12ga 14+1 dual-tube pumpgun.

KSG_3357web.jpg

I really want to compare one of these to my 14 round Benelli.

stewartglock

Active Fanatic
I am thinking of stepping out and picking up my first 1911. It will most likely be of the cheaper variety, just to get my foot in the door. I am also going to be in the market for a home defense shotty pretty soon. I am not sure which will come first though.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I am thinking of stepping out and picking up my first 1911. It will most likely be of the cheaper variety, just to get my foot in the door. I am also going to be in the market for a home defense shotty pretty soon. I am not sure which will come first though.

You've probably heard this a hundred times, but check out the Rock Island Armory 1911's I hear they're tits.

stewartglock

Active Fanatic
You've probably heard this a hundred times, but check out the Rock Island Armory 1911's I hear they're tits.
Yep, I've been looking at them for a while now. I have seen a couple of 9mm RIA Tactical 1911s on gunbroker that have got my interest.

Deacon

Well-Known Fanatic
I really need to buy myself a nice bolt action rife; that's what I've been saving my pennies for.

Problem is, the longer I save, the more I want to buy.
I started off wanting to build up a Remington 700 SPS Tac, and now I'm drooling over a Nighthawk Tactical custom.

samuelshoun

Well-Known Fanatic
Been meaning to get a Glock 21 for around the house for a while now. But I also want a .22lr conversion for my Glock 17 so I can start practicing (cheapish) for IDPA.