What cool gun stuff did Santa bring you this year?

TroyF

TheBearcat
Typical jealousy thread started......

I got some M&P mags. Bought Levi a shot timer.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Got all the kids, their spouses, and grandkids all together at the house today. There are 16 of us now and still growing.

Oh yea, and got Walmart gift cards from the kids which convert to 9mm ammo for me.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Free floated handguard, Ergo grip, LaRue mount, and a Vortex throw lever for a Vortex HS 1-4X that is becoming elusive and starting to worry me.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Got a JP-15. 18" lightweight barrel. Should arrive in the next couple days. I was hoping it would be here in time to put it under the tree for myself, but later this week will still be fine.

shootingbuff

Well-Known Fanatic
Well of course I wanted a new or new to me gun, but the brakes got put on. I did find out accessories are okay and better understood by the wife. So three new sets of sights, 2 new holsters, an IWB mag pouch and 3 boxs of 9x19, oh and a USB charger for the truck and of course socks.

Raford

Well-Known Fanatic
Case feeder for my Dillon 650 with a couple of different shell plates and a new multi-drawer cabinet to store reloading supplies in!

Santa been very, very good to me!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
wow, I didn't realize we had such good little boys on here.
I got lots of inventory for the store that I'll be able to pass on to you guys at great prices.
Other than that, not much really for myself, a few samll things.
With the kiddos being so young, The wife & I pretty much put concentrate our efforts towards their Christmas.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Not really Christmas presents, but I got myself a new open pistol and a backup limited pistol in the last couple of weeks. Woot!

Latest posts