What Boomershooter has done to me

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
When I first logged on here, I had an XDm for USPSA Production, a deer rifle, a squirrel rifle, a 12 Guage 870, and a bone stock Stag carbine. Now I'm a 3 gun junkie, shooting HP service rifle, USPSA, running my local steel challenge match, and CMP matches on the side. Add 3 more ARs, 4 carry pistols, 3 more shotguns, a MkIII, a 15-22, an O/U for sporting clays and dove, a Garand, an M1A, and a 1911. I don't know what the **** happened...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
No doubt!

I was in the same boat. I had a Remington 760 pump rifle, Remington 870 shotgun, Browning .22 challenger pistol, my Ithaca Deer slayer 12 gauge and a .25 pistol when I first found USPSA. I am too embarrassed to give the number that I gave Jason Grant for my new Collectibles Insurance Policy for my collection of guns I actually use. Ammo is a whole other story.

Just imagine if 10% of gun owners actually shot competitions. The industry would be huge!

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
Bigger than huge. I beg people to go with me. Offer them a complete rig. Haven't had a taker yet. I just figure they want to continue to eat out every night lol! But I laugh when the people who tell me shooting is too expensive go out and plunk out 350 bones for a single golf club

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm pretty certain that one of my Infinity pistols cost more than my entire Golf setup and all of the guns that I originally owned before I started competing.

Now I am starting to get depressed. Lets go shoot!

Latest posts