What are you doing this weekend?

okie-carbine

Well-Known Fanatic
well since i wont make it to the ok sectional, i will probably be smokin some ribs, butts, briskets; drinking some cold beer, listening to some good tunes, and hanging with family; and working on the ool. yeah you read that right, the ool. notice there is no p in it; we like to keep it that way. lol. we have a sign that says that on the side of the ool.

dennishoddy

Putting flags on veterans graves at the cemetery sat morning with the VFW.
Traveling to okc to run some lead downrange at heartland, sat afternoon. Sun. Will work on the pool and maybe get in some fishing

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
I've got a brand new ar500 steel IPSC target for my 1000 yard berm and a bucket full of .308 handloads :)

dennishoddy

Sat in a combine all day yesterday and most of last night, shot a match this morning, mowed this afternoon, and am currently floating in the pool in my "big boy" floating chair, salty dog by my side. Life is good tonight:D

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Joined OKCGC, sold the Deag, picked up a S&W M&P and IWB holster for my upcoming CCW lifestyle, planned for a CCW class in July, set up the pool for the kids, and heading to the garage to make thousands of 9mm rounds.

gnnrsm8

Well-Known Fanatic
welp... bought a 1911 this morning... going fishing tonight(free fishing weekend yall) and tomorrow im going to hit up the heartland match with the previously mentioned pistol

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
Shot for groups this morning, baled hay all afternoon, just got back from being a groomsman in a wedding tonight, shooting at 1000 in the morning and finish up the hay afterwards then hauling it all to the homeplace tomorrow evening.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Shot for groups this morning, baled hay all afternoon, just got back from being a groomsman in a wedding tonight, shooting at 1000 in the morning and finish up the hay afterwards then hauling it all to the homeplace tomorrow evening.

Then shooting at Heartland......

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
If I get all the hay baled and put up I might show up, depending how tired I am. I've missed the last few. My groomsman gift tonight was a 100 rd box of 9mm. Best groomsman gift I've ever got from all the weddings I've been in.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I've got an 85 R that's just awesome fun! hell I might have to try and come up and meet you guys, I"ve not been to the dunes in years and miss it granted that the spot that started all the knee problems. Hint the dune buggy ambulance is not a fun ride just in case you were curious :lol:

Looks like this weekend I might try and get over to Ken's and shoot the pistol, only 400 yards but hey better than nothing I need to run some rounds across the chrony but the wind has been so stupid the last few months. Oh yeah probably need to mow also to keep the HOA from getting upset with me. Fella's have a good weekend. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Dennis I'll let you know! I'm not near as crazy as I used to be, don't know if it's age or that wreak that calmed me down :unsure: I need to get my bike here since I have a place to keep it now and I'm like you about 1 1/2 hours I'm there, might have to make a day trip out of it. Later,

Kirk

Latest posts