Were to find Winchester Autocomp powder?

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
I have 1lb of Autocomp powder and plan to build a load for my Open pistol with it. I have been trying to find more powder for a while and have had no luck. Were is everyone finding Autocomp?

dennishoddy

Pound powdervalley.com every day. If you do facebook, they post their inventory there before putting it on the website which I think is ridiculous. and I've told them so.

I'll be there tomorrow to pick up 8lbs of WST that has been non-existent for two years or so.

I'll be expressing my dislike of the facebook first notification to them again.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes even though I do have a FB account, I've never seen it fast enough to score anything. I don't have time to sit on it all day and it's usually gone within minutes of them posting. My email only updates every 30 minutes and that's no joy pretty much every shipment they post. One thing I did notice though is they seem to have put on an order limit, at least on their last good shipment. They had Titegroup up there for a couple of days, so I was able to nab an 8lb'er. Either it was a huge shipment or their limit thing worked. They still allowed 16lbs on the Titegroup so it was still pretty generous.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
Ausley's in Lawton had Autocomp a few days ago if you're local. They mostly carry rifle powder, but have had Autocomp every time I've been there.

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Josh Cobb said:
Ausley's in Lawton had Autocomp a few days ago if you're local. They mostly carry rifle powder, but have had Autocomp every time I've been there.
thats cool I had no idea he had any components. Ausley is my buddy's dad.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
They had the powder kinda in the back in a metal cabinet. I think they had powder for rifle and assorted primers. Last time I was there they moved it out front... Hopefully they start stocking more reloading components.

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
I live in Florida. Haven't been to Oklahoma in 15 years. Moved away and haven't been back yet. When you live close to the beach friends want to come visit you instead of having you come home.

dennishoddy

Tuflehundon (Rob Gee) said:
I live in Florida. Haven't been to Oklahoma in 15 years. Moved away and haven't been back yet. When you live close to the beach friends want to come visit you instead of having you come home.
chicks in bikini's and all that. Must be rough....

ChrisC

Revolver Division
What part of Florida? I have 2 pounds of it I'd let go. I think I paid 29+ tax for.. I'll have to look at the sticker. I'll be in Orlando next weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 6

Tuflehundon

Cyrwus Says I'm Cool
I live in St Petersburg, FL. About 1 1/2 from Orlando. But my In laws live in Lake Mary which is a suburb of Orlando. Could always go up there for the weekend and meet you. PMing you.

Latest posts