Went shooting today

Luv2shoot

Fanatic
Any of you ever shoot at Big Boys in Mustang? It's a nice range. This was our third visit. Sgt rock and I love HH too but Big Boys is actually closer to home.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Been there a few times taking my 79 yr old mom to shoot. Climate control and air circulation is very good. I like they have the digital distance display for the targets also.

Luv2shoot

Fanatic
Yes the climate control is awesome. Plus I do like the fact that they always have an RSO in the bay.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Sounds like the place to go for indoor Climate control in the summertime. Wonder if they will have any matches?

Luv2shoot

Fanatic
There was a flyer in the entry way about some sort of event like a match or something but I didn't read it.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
Luv2shoot said:
There was a flyer in the entry way about some sort of event like a match or something but I didn't read it.
They had an indoor league GSSF. Maybe you saw that?

They didn't advertise the first match and the second was the same day as the limited sectional.

I would have gone otherwise.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Luv2shoot said:
Plus I do like the fact that they always have an RSO in the bay.
Is the RSO a mouth breather asshat who likes to get in your business, or is he just there to keep people from shooting themselves?

bradigby

Active Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Is the RSO a mouth breather asshat who likes to get in your business, or is he just there to keep people from shooting themselves?
He was just there to sweep brass away every 30 seconds both times I have been. Its a really nice place. I like it better than H&H, if we are talking about the range side only.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Matt Rigsby said:
When I went, my mom and I were the only ones there. The RSO introduced himself, asked if we knew how to run the target system. Then he sat back down on a stool and didn't interact with us while we shot. I believe he is there to make sure people follow the range rules and watch that safe gun handling is being followed.

The counter person told me if I wanted to retain my brass, just let the RSO know and he would not sweep it up when we were done.

Latest posts