Well, Whaddya Know… Stats Validate What Gun Owners Have Been Saying For Years

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
A common narrative from anti-gun activists asserts that more guns equal more crime. But those of us who own guns have known this storyline to be false all along. It never made sense, and now we have data to prove it.

1651452232344.gif

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
"But as much as criminals dislike dog bites and jail time, what deters them most is the prospect of getting their heads blown off in an attempted burglary."

YUP!
Which is why, for all the sorry left wing progressive fools that I see with this flag in their window or on their door:
1651465008681.png
NOT ONE OF THEIR SORRY MOM'S NEEDING SOME ACTION GUN CONTROLLING ASSES HAS THIS SIGN ON THEIR LAWN!
1651465324663.png
I tell them that in England, home invaders act with IMPUNITY and take their time because they don't need to worry about getting shot. In the USA, even in areas where 30% of homes have firearms, criminals need to think twice before kicking a door. So gun owners actually PROTECT THEIR SORRY ASSES just by exercising their 2A Rights, because criminals do not know who does and does not have a gun! THEN I point out that they do not, and will not, put a "PROUD GUN FREE HOME" sign on their lawn . . . they just hope that when BLM riots come, they will be spared because their flag says BLACK LIVES MATTER . . . amongst all the other left wing crap.
They are SO FRIGGIN' PATHETIC!

Latest posts