Weird firing pin wear?

1OKshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
After the last Heartland match last Sunday, I DCOA'ed My gun, when I pulled the firing pin out I noticed it had some wear and almost a divot in the side of it. The make/model is Glock 22. .. Has anybody had any experience with this happening and should I be concerned?

weird wear is only weird if you know its not normal wear. So if you know what a normal wear striker looks like on a glock, is it any different? If not, its probably just normal wear. the edges of the safety plunger cut outs get a little peen to em. your prob fine. post a pic if youre worried.

1OKshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
weird wear is only weird if you know its not normal wear. So if you know what a normal wear striker looks like on a glock, is it any different? If not, its probably just normal wear. the edges of the safety plunger cut outs get a little peen to em. your prob fine. post a pic if youre worried.
Now that you have explained it to me I can see where it is in reference to the firing pin safety and I bet that is it. Okay just wanted to make sure I was about to buy a firing pin and it would have been for no reason Thanks again mike!

Latest posts