We Must Fight (Ronald Reagan)

dennishoddy

We sure could use him now.
Regan did a lot of great things but he was not a great friend of the 2A although he came into office as one.
Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986 was a good law as it allowed transportation of long guns across state lines as long as they were properly stored according to each states laws and stopped the registration of ammunition.
What has made many constitutionalists angry is the provision banning the ownership of any fully automatic firearms not registered by May 19, 1986. That provision was slipped into the legislation as an 11th-hour amendment by Rep. William J. Hughes, a New Jersey Democrat.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Regan did a lot of great things but he was not a great friend of the 2A although he came into office as one.
Firearm Owners Protection Act of 1986 was a good law as it allowed transportation of long guns across state lines as long as they were properly stored according to each states laws and stopped the registration of ammunition.
What has made many constitutionalists angry is the provision banning the ownership of any fully automatic firearms not registered by May 19, 1986. That provision was slipped into the legislation as an 11th-hour amendment by Rep. William J. Hughes, a New Jersey Democrat.
To be honest Trump is NOT a friend of the 2nd either, even if he says he is. Red Flag logs, bump stock bans, they're all alike. In it for the money, in it for the fame/glory, all about the power. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. He was, the best choice in '20 and may be the best choice in '24, but I've never been, nor will I ever be a Trump worshiper. They're ALL human, and so are we. There is not a person who can rescue us from the mess we're in now, only God can do that. Unfortunately, I believe that God is sick of the way the world has been corrupted, and I'm of a mind He's not going to bail us out this time. I believe we are heading for a very rough time, and a painful awakening.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I've never been, nor will I ever be a Trump worshiper. They're ALL human,

They are all human & therefore imperfect.
So we worship Jesus, however he will never hold office in a human government.

If you have 12 guys & 1 is the leader. Everyone wants to be leader, so you try to please as many as you can.

There in lies the problem. You must be a leader & follow your instincts, not listen to the followers.
If you do this, you may get fragged.

President Trump won the POTUS on my birthday in 16 & I was happy. :)
The communist stole the 20 election & installed a puppet & I was mad.

Today I believe only a POTUS with a nonstop persecution by the Communist, will have the courage to Engauge the enemy.
The GOP has taken the same path as the Communist, although they are better at fooling their voters. Don't ya just luv your elected official?

Today America has become so damaged by the Communist, it will take an extraordinary man to reverse course.

WE WERE WARNED! o_O

Last edited:

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I just recently read 1984, and Animal Farm. You want to read something prophetic? Read both of these books! We are in a world of hurt. It's gotten to the point that Mulder was right in the X files. Trust no one! One of my very favorite tv shows ever. Got to admit Scully didn't hurt either. Such a cynic, but even she saw what was/is going on.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I just recently read 1984, and Animal Farm.
There will always be those who can see ahead & those who pay heed to them.
Their will always be sheep it's natures way. Too bad their are more sheep than visionaries.

Good Morning Love GIF

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
As much as I liked Ronald Reagan, he was an elitist gun controller. He was responsible for ending open carry in crapistan.

F' him and every deep state rino like him For their two face disingenuousness and the damage done to my grand children.

burn in hell!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Could this be Americas future?
It will be our future if people don't pull their heads out of their collective ass' and wake up! That's obviously not going to happen, soooooo It's up to folks like us to keep doing what we are doing, and keep spreading the word. Remember the 3% This week as we celebrate our so called freedom brought to us by many folks who were brave enough to buck the system and fricken win! We as a whole in this country have become lazy, and have assumed a laissezfaire attitude of what ever. I admit I've been guilty of it to, but I'd doing my dang best not to do so anymore. We cannot continue on any longer the way we have. As Mulder said, 'Trust No one" I'll add my on caveat to that, Trust No one especially not anyone involved with the government! Our Founding Fathers with the Power of Almighty God made this country, and they are rolling over in their graves seeing how we have allowed it to be shredded. Happy Independence Month remember the 3%, and everyone who has every served in the service of this Blessed Country! God Bless You all.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
As much as I liked Ronald Reagan, he was an elitist gun controller. He was responsible for ending open carry in crapistan.

F' him and every deep state rino like him For their two face disingenuousness and the damage done to my grand children.

burn in hell!
I do remember hearing Regan was not Pro 2a. Don't **** yourselves, none of the self serving scum wants the general populace armed. It would be a roadblock to the total commie takeover.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
We do have a president who has fought more Evil than many past presidents have.

View attachment 31553
I agree. Reagan is out of reach to us anyway since he's no longer here with us. Trump is here with us and in many ways, he's better. Reagan had a different war to win. Who ever thought we would have such a raging war happening today within our own country? Trump is the right man for this war. I just fear that it's too late for our nation. We'll find out in '24.

Make no mistake, it is much much worse than we see or hear about on the surface. The invasion on our border is much worse than we see in any news. Child sex trafficking is a huge underground industry in our country. I believe many politicians are directly involved or profiting from it. Many Chinese males of fighting age are entering our country. These are Godless people. That is no accident. We are under serious demonic attack.

Demons from hell have been loosed in our country. They control our government, media, and corporations. They are everywhere. You may look at one of them every day. Pay attention to the fruit one bears and this will help you identify them. They are literal demons.

Do George Soros, Bill Gates, Joe Biden, John Kerry, Peter Strozk, Klaus Schwaub, Yuval Noah Hariri, Barack Obama, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Chris Wray, and many more look like mortal human beings to you? Why are many of them so concerned about 'climate change' when they are so near the end of their own lives? The answer is simple. They are advancing their masters agenda, and we know who their master is.

Wear a necklace with a cross pendant and pay attention to reactions when it's noticed.

This is a spiritual war and we know the ending, but when it goes hot, it will be terrible. Just prepare your soul and keep your eyes on the prize.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree. Reagan is out of reach to us anyway since he's no longer here with us. Trump is here with us and in many ways, he's better. Reagan had a different war to win. Who ever thought we would have such a raging war happening today within our own country? Trump is the right man for this war. I just fear that it's too late for our nation. We'll find out in '24.

Make no mistake, it is much much worse than we see or hear about on the surface. The invasion on our border is much worse than we see in any news. Child sex trafficking is a huge underground industry in our country. I believe many politicians are directly involved or profiting from it. Many Chinese males of fighting age are entering our country. These are Godless people. That is no accident. We are under serious demonic attack.

Demons from hell have been loosed in our country. They control our government, media, and corporations. They are everywhere. You may look at one of them every day. Pay attention to the fruit one bears and this will help you identify them. They are literal demons.

Do George Soros, Bill Gates, Joe Biden, John Kerry, Peter Strozk, Klaus Schwaub, Yuval Noah Hariri, Barack Obama, Alexandria Ocasio Cortez, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Chris Wray, and many more look like mortal human beings to you? Why are many of them so concerned about 'climate change' when they are so near the end of their own lives? The answer is simple. They are advancing their masters agenda, and we know who their master is.

Wear a necklace with a cross pendant and pay attention to reactions when it's noticed.

This is a spiritual war and we know the ending, but when it goes hot, it will be terrible. Just prepare your soul and keep your eyes on the prize.
Thank you.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have a necklace with a gold cross on it. Also, on the chain is has a gold 1911 on it. My wife gave it to me years ago. I do not wear it much. I'm going to start wearing it more often. MAGA.
The reactions when it's noticed by people you interact with will be very telling. Watch the eyes carefully. A subtle narrowing of the eyes will tell you all you need to know. A slight smile or sudden brightening of the face will do the same. I don't need to explain the different reactions.

The devil and his demons despise the sight of the holy cross.

Latest posts