"We are no longer free. And this country WAS taken without firing a single shot. Guns are meaningless at this point.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
It appears things have not gotten any better since 2012. The writing is on the wall folks. Be ready, be alert, stay armed, and for gosh sake keep your eyes, and ears open, and your mouth shut. It is not "getting real" it has been 'Real" for a long time, but some of us, and I include myself in this category, above anyone else, have been asleep at the wheel, and living in a state of disbelief. These last few years have truly opened my eyes to the reality of what has been, and continues to to be going on. I appreciate everyone of you, who have, with the help of others, helped me wake up. I've been aware of the crap going on for absolutely years, probably since my early high school days. It has become a very real thing in the past few years though. I've always been very distrustful of the government, even more so now, and with absolute good reason. Stay safe all, and thank you again!
Bob:
I just put up a post,

It is a big read, but well worth it. One of the few best in resent memory.

1659057280240.gif