"We are no longer free. And this country WAS taken without firing a single shot. Guns are meaningless at this point.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Disgraceful what these protesters are facing and going through. Not a thing done to the Antifa and BLM terrorists that kill and injure people and destroyed cites. If you don't know that Marxist/Communist are in our government your either with them of just plain stupid. Or just calling yourself a Democrat. All the same.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That is the sad truth. WE ARE IN DARK, DARK DAYS. The devil is running rampant, because he knows his fate, and his followers fate is sure, and extremely close. It may seem we are through, but I believe it was that great Patriot Nathan Hale, who is reputed to have said, I have not yet begun to fight! We all need to adopt that attitude, and we need to remember, this war is a spiritual war, it has been won by God, thru Jesus' life, death, resurrection, and ascension to Heaven. Even though the war has been won, we are here to fight the skirmishes that remain. As a believer, I say, If God be for us, who can prevail against us? I believe that we are in the end times, for however long they may last. I pray that my faith will not fail in times of complete, and utter peril, chaos, and death.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I still haven't heard about the prosecution of the D.C. Police officer that murdered Ashly Babbit. Oh, just keep moving nothing to see here.
Right.
Disgraceful what these protesters are facing and going through. Not a thing done to the Antifa and BLM terrorists that kill and injure people and destroyed cites. If you don't know that Marxist/Communist are in our government your either with them of just plain stupid. Or just calling yourself a Democrat. All the same.
Well said sir.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Quote:
"We are no longer free. And this country WAS taken without firing a single shot. Guns are meaningless at this point. It was the First Amendment that people should have been fighting for the most.

I disagree,
If guns were meaningless. then they would not be pushing so hard to ban them. The fact that the Left is trying to circumvent Bruen,

tells you that guns are very important to both sides. 1658715402517.gif

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
, I have not yet begun to fight!
Damn Right!
Video Games Fps GIF by Call of Duty

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
Uh guys... Not get all crazy and talking all sorts of nonsense, but the last time I was down at Camp LeJeune visiting my daughter, son-in-law, and especially my granddaughters... My son-in-law was telling me some sh** (as much as he could) about... stuff...

AR-15? Nope. Useless. 1911 .45 ACP? Nope. Useless. When they suddenly do a "fly-by" and strafe the area or worse, drop naplam, or a bomb of some sort, it's all over for everyone.

Let's just hope and pray that it NEVER comes to that!!! :eek:

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Uh guys... Not get all crazy and talking all sorts of nonsense, but the last time I was down at Camp LeJeune visiting my daughter, son-in-law, and especially my granddaughters... My son-in-law was telling me some sh** (as much as he could) about... stuff...

AR-15? Nope. Useless. 1911 .45 ACP? Nope. Useless. When they suddenly do a "fly-by" and strafe the area or worse, drop naplam, or a bomb of some sort, it's all over for everyone.

Well, it sounds to me like It's already in the plan. I'm thinking there are still some who'd die going forward with their boots on, but then, I may be wrong. This is not the country I was born, and brought up in anymore. It seems to be on a down hill slope, with no brakes. Hard to know who to believe, or trust anymore. Stay aware, stay armed, and hopefully stay alive.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

And then why do you think that they are so afraid of the guns as I stated in post #7.

They fear the AR 15, AK47, etc. They don't fear the Bible like that. The Left always tells us what they are afraid of if you listen to them.

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, it sounds to me like It's already in the plan. I'm thinking there are still some who'd die going forward with their boots on, but then, I may be wrong. This is not the country I was born, and brought up in anymore. It seems to be on a down hill slope, with no brakes. Hard to know who to believe, or trust anymore. Stay aware, stay armed, and hopefully stay alive.
I like what @Bob Lee was saying.... We just have to keep a faithful watch, stay armed, and (God forbid) when the dust settles, we'll all still be alive.

This is truly NOT the America I grew up in anymore....

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I like what @Bob Lee was saying.... We just have to keep a faithful watch, stay armed, and (God forbid) when the dust settles, we'll all still be alive.

This is truly NOT the America I grew up in anymore....

Rand Paul: "There's Going To Come A Day Of Reckoning"; People Will "Rise Up"

Quote"
Senator Rand Paul vowed this past weekend that a "day of reckoning" is coming for Democrats because Americans are sick and tried of spiralling crime and violence dominating their cities.

The tide is turning, it is not coming fast enough to suit me but it is there.

1658876360323.gif

Last edited:

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Bring it on. Live free or die. If the time comes, what do you have to lose?
It's exactly what you have to lose that is the problem.

The last time there was a successful armed uprising in the US was Athens Tennessee +/- 1946. The people had no wealth and they had nothing to lose.

The difference between then and now is the surveilence state, the increasingly unconstitutional tyranical draconian laws and lack of due process. In 1945 the .gov could not track your movements, they did not have access to EVERYTHING YOU OWN and EVERYONE YOU KNOW. They were not reading you mail. Your dishwasher wasn't spying on you.

TODAY, if an individual steps out of line and goes viral "I've had all I can take and I can't take any more" the .gov and the mob know where you are (w/in 30') and they know everything you own and everyone you know so they can shut you down, take all your stuff and find you when it suits them and lock you away w/out recourse (see 1/6).

We have basically been walked into a chinese credit system by TRAITORS and We are being ****ed wearing the golden handcuffs Of our homes, savings and families.

We have to rise up by the thousands but we have to overwhelm them on a day and hour or they will keep picking us off at their convenience like low hanging fruit.Everyone shows up with their AR's, torches, pitchforks, tar and feathers at the same time……Or no one does and the traitors and sellouts take us full commie and your grand children will be slaves.

If we don't stand up….firmly, they win. Our posterity will "own nothing and like it"