Sold/Expired WC Stealth LW 38 Super

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Up for sale is my WC Stealth, 38 Super. This is a Commander slide, officer (alloy) frame. It has been carried, and has some holster and other Gun and Mags.jpg Bag Marking.jpg Gun and Mags.jpg Barrel Bottom.jpg Barrel Side.jpg Barrel Top.jpg Check Sheet.jpg Test Target.jpg Feed Ramp.jpg Frame Bottom.jpg Frame R Side.jpg wear. I tried to get pictures of the wear, please let me know if any more photos are needed. The wear seems to be just on the WC AT finish, I considered getting it refinished and selling it, but decided to let the buyer refinish if they wish, in the color/finish they want.

The gun was made in 2013. It has top slide serrations, and the rear of the slide is serrated. Comes with the standard WC bag with dog tag, two mags that came with it (previous owner screwed a base pad on them) and two Tripp Cobra mags. (the Tripp mags are 10 round mags they cut down to officer size. Will hold 9 bullets, Tripp recommends only loading 8).

Asking $2400 shipped to your FFL in the lower free states. Will take cashier's check, USPS money order, or personal check (ship when it clears my bank).

I had a hard time trying to price this, If I am way off, please shoot me a PM.

Last edited:

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Thank you Bender!

Oh, and I just thought of this, there is a bit of rust on one or two of the grip screws, where the Torx bit goes. No rust on the rest of the gun... By product of carrying in the humid south...

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Will consider trade options if you have a full size grip lite weight 9mm 1911...

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have decided to hold on to this gun for a while. Thanks for the offers, got some very tempting trade offers as well.