Warne Mount Sources?

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
I want to give this site's sponsor's my business first since my sponsors don't carry what I'm looking for. I just ordered a Strike Eagle and need a mount. I'm looking at Vortex or Warne one-piece, preferably Warne because of their reputation. 30 mm tube, I don't need the offset rail sections. Who here carries them?

edit- XSKEL30 is the one I'm looking for specifically.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Brownells has them for $110.00. If you buy from them make sure you click through the banner ad on the front page of the forum and BoomerShooter will receive 5% commission

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Brownells has them for $110.00. If you buy from them make sure you click through the banner ad on the front page of the forum and BoomerShooter will receive 5% commission
I didn't see a link to Brownells on this page anywhere.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Too late, ordered from CPWSA. I can't see most still images on this government computer, that explains why I couldn't see it. I can see some still banners in the topic areas, like Akai and Triangle, but others all I have are the little x in a box. Would have liked to help BS out with a commission, but I'm happy to have been able to spend something with a site sponsor.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
David Marlow said:
Too late, ordered from CPWSA. I can't see most still images on this government computer, that explains why I couldn't see it. I can see some still banners in the topic areas, like Akai and Triangle, but others all I have are the little x in a box. Would have liked to help BS out with a commission, but I'm happy to have been able to spend something with a site sponsor.
Good move. Chris is a good sponsor. I didn't see the Warne on his site

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
David Marlow said:
Did you add a note that you found them through BoomerShooter.com?

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk Cornelius said:
Good move. Chris is a good sponsor. I didn't see the Warne on his site
He didn't have the Warne, but the PEPR is a good mount too. I was looking at the Warne primarily because they sponsor so many matches, but I had to hurry up and get a mount. You know, because the scope that I ordered that is currently on a two-month backorder is going to get here before I know it.

MarkCO

Well-Known Fanatic
David Marlow said:
He didn't have the Warne, but the PEPR is a good mount too. I was looking at the Warne primarily because they sponsor so many matches, but I had to hurry up and get a mount. You know, because the scope that I ordered that is currently on a two-month backorder is going to get here before I know it.
Get a Warne and then use the PEPR on a back-up AR. The Warne's are excellent.

runawaygun762

Well-Known Fanatic
MarkCO said:
Get a Warne and then use the PEPR on a back-up AR. The Warne's are excellent.
Backup AR? I'm not familiar with this technology. The closest I have to a backup AR is a rattlecan camoed Bushmaster M4-gery with an Aimpoint M3. I've heard nothing but great things about Warne, but they weren't in stock with site sponsors and I've been using a PEPR for a year and a half or so and have no issues with it.

Latest posts