Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show - April 2nd & 3rd

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
Who is going to attend Wanenmacher's next weekend? Maybe we could all meet up somewhere inside to get acquainted. If you haven't attended the Wanenmacher's show, you're truly missing out. This is one of the largest gunshows in the world, second only to maybe the SHOT show which consumers cannot enter. At Wanenmacher's, you will find anything you could want or need short of class 3.

Wanenmacher's boasts over 4,100 tables in one 11-acre, climate controlled building.

Show Hours:

Saturday: 8am - 6pm
Sunday: 8am - 4pm

Admission (each day)

Adults - $10
Children (under 12) - $3
[font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font]
[font="'Times New Roman"]Click the link below for full details and photos of past shows.[/font]
[font="'Times New Roman"]
[/font]
[font="'Times New Roman"]http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/frames.html
[/font]
So, who is going to be there?

rrtulsa

Fanatic
I plan on going.. just not sure of my schedule...but I'm flexible for a meetup..

RR

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
I will be there early in the morning on Saturday, and be there most of the day.

oklaccer

Well-Known Fanatic
Unfortunately, I need to help my sister in law move this weekend. Maybe for the fall show, we can start coordinating a little earlier and have a meet n greet breakfast and then go to the show.

KillShot

Well-Known Fanatic
I sold my rifle, with everything you see in my signature, for a grand total of $4,800. I wasn't looking to sell it but the owner of Jim Glover Chevrolet, Jim Glover himself, had his son with him and it was exactly what his son wanted so Jim counted out 48-$100 bills and paid me on the spot!

Latest posts