Walking Dead Multi-Gun (Night Shoot) Dallas, TX. Oct. 27/28

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
View attachment 3070View attachment 3071

WALKING DEAD MULTI-GUN Overnight, Oct. 27th​ 2012

Hello everyone. We are hosting an overnight Zombie match here in Texas. The match will take place overnight from Saturday, Oct. 27th to Sunday, Oct. 28th.

The match will be held at T.D.S.A. (Lynn Baxley's range) in Ferris, TX.

This is a low light, head shots only pistol / rifle match. The shooters will have to utilize weapon mounted lights, hand held lights and whatever limited ambient light there may be to clear each stages.

www.walkingdeadmultigun.com

Have you ever shot a night vision stage?

How about a Thermal stage?

How about a night vision / *&^%$#@!((*** stage?

Stay tuned!

We have a great list of Walking Dead.jpg]sponsors and we are interested in obtaining a few more for this exciting match.

Our objective is to provide a safe, fun and challenging match for you! We hope to provide an incredible prize table for you as well.

We have lots of props to build for our scenarios. We will make this a very realistic / apocalyptic style match.

We are on:

F.B. (Walking Dead Multi Gun) https://www.facebook...77222222390564/

Brian Enos Forum

AR-15.com (under 3 Gun Nation and Home Town)

We appreciate your consideration and we look forward to partnering with you again this year.

Stay tuned for match registration info as well as updates!

Stay safe!

Jeff

[email protected]

Walking Dead Multi Gun Website

Attachments

• Walking Dead.jpg
    Walking Dead.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 54
  • Walking-Dead-Match-Rules.pdf
    163.4 KB · Views: 192

Cajun0007

Well-Known Fanatic
The TDSA range in Ferris couldn't be more perfect for hosting a Zombie match. This is my home range. I will try and get some pics of the facility next time I am out there.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
i have been to the range and it is indeed awesome... so with the whole light thing, do we have to have lights or are they provided... i don't have any light and don't want to buy just for one match...

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
"The shooters will have to utilize weapon mounted lights, hand held lights and whatever limited ambient light there may be to clear each of the stages."
Handheld flashlights are allowed guys.

This is going to be a good one.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Sounds fun.
I can mount the TLR1 on the rifle and use the Z2 led in my support hand for the pistol.
I gots to see if I can head down there that weekend.

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey guys. We are getting the web site up soon. We are overwhelmed with requests to shoot this one. Might even make it a two night event with a "special division" on Friday night...Stay tuned! :triniti:

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
JUST PICKED UP TRIJICON AS ANOTHER SPONSOR!

‎"When the living are being consumed by the dead, it will only be a brave few who will hold humanity’s banner between blood splattered fingers, smelling of gunpowder"

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]We just signed Black Rain Ordnance as our Match Sponsor! [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]The prize table is going to be fat! [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]Thank you Black Rain for your support.[/background]

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]Who would be in for a N.V. division should one be made available? [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]If we go down this path and get enough serious response there is a CHANCE that we might even run a separate N.V. match on Friday night (10-26). [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]Simply post: [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]"Interested in N.V. Shoot" [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]if you are. [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]IF we do the N.V. match on Friday night, the N.V. shooters are welcome to shoot the separate night match on Saturday as well (separate match entry fee for each match, minus the use of N.V.). [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]AGAIN...This N.V. portion is hypothetical at this point! [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]We have the support...do we have the interest? [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]What do you guys think?[/background]

Lone Star Shooter

Well-Known Fanatic
[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]We signed Tactical Night Vision Company (T.N.V.C.) as a GOLD Level Sponsor Today! [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]We also Signed Advanced Armament Corp. as a GOLD Sponsor! [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]Thank you to all of our partners! [/background]

[background=rgb(189, 189, 189)]This is turning into a great prize table and an awesome "secret" stage for our shooters![/background]

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
I can't wait. This sounds like a blast, though I am sure I will end up near the bottom. Oh well, someone has too right? ;)

Latest posts