Wal-Mart reloading

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
I was in Wally World this weekend and noticed 4lb jugs of Clays and Red Dot. SPP from fed and Winchester. It looked to be mostly geared towards shotgun loaders.

The Clays jug was $72.67 + tax and CCI SPP were $3.17/100 + tax.

Not bad considering no wait on shipping. I was pretty shocked and wondered if this is an anomaly in Edmond or all Wal-Marts carrying reloading supplies?

dennishoddy

I've seen reloading supplies at the Woodward walmart, and the west Stillwater walmart was going to try to carry some in the past, but don't know if it ever happened. As I understand it, the dept manager has the option if they want their store to carry it.

steak

Well-Known Fanatic
wal-mart can carry it.....if you can get the approval from arkansas. I tried damn hard to get it for the stilly store and had permission up to the regional level but someone pulled the plug on it.

natgas

Well-Known Fanatic
I decided to visit the Danforth Edmond store and they have nothing. Was it the I-35 store that had the powder??

shootist

Well-Known Fanatic
The one on 33rd (East of Broadway) used to carry reloading supplies, but it's been a while since I was in there since I moved from edmond.

Latest posts