Waiting for my Loki Rifle

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
This is really the first time I've waited on a rifle, but my firearm buying method has changed a lot in the past year. (buy quality and skip past the mass produced products)

I ordered 14 Loki Rifles. Most of them were billet and a few forged ones. Trying to get their name out some more. It's only been 9 weeks, so it shouldn't be much longer for them to arrive. This will be their first AR type rifle for most of the people that bought one. Most of them ordered the Billet Patrol and MOE model.

I'll post the specs regarding my rifle order, please let me know what you think, what you would of done different, etc etc.

LWSF Billet Tactical
5.56 NATO 16" Nitride Double fluted SS
Ergo F93
Ergo sure grip pistol grip
BattleComp 2.0
Single stage 4-4.5 trigger
NiB BCG
Phase 5 ambi charging handle

Originally I had an 18" barrel on this rifle with a 15" Troy TRX Extreme.
I had Erik change it to the 16" ....I'm either going to go with the Loki 14.5" hand guard or a Troy....I'm not for sure if the 15" TRX would work good on a 16" barrel. Troy is in the process of switching their line up around, so I don't know if they will have anything available. Input welcomed.

For optics I have the Vortex Viper PST 1-4X24 and I got an EOTech 553. Still deciding on what I want to run on this rifle. I have another forged Loki upper coming that the wife wanted. If will go on a Stag Arms lower. I went ahead and put the 553 on the Stag and tested it out. I really liked it. I haven't had the chance to use my Viper PST yet. It will be mounted on the Larue Tactical OBR QD mount(LT111). I really like the Larue mount, but man, they are pricey. Hopefully it's as good as everyone says it is.

I know there is a lot of people on this site that have Loki gear. I haven't been too active the past several months. I'm trying to play catch up and read through all the posts. Let me know what you guys think the specs. Im always up for different ideas, etc. Thanks

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I have been happy with my loki receivers the fit is tight with no play one got turned into a 6.8 SPC and one is going to be a 300 BLK SBR when the paperwork comes back. I plan on ordering the barrel for the sbr from loki and i will probably pick up one of the 3G or DMR uppers at some point. I got to stop by their shop earlier in the week and they had a 3G Billet rifle on display with a PRS stock that looked pretty sweet. I have the 13inch TRX hand guard on my 6.8 build and I have liked it pretty well I havent seen or used the loki handguards cant see them being any less quality.

The build sounds nice you will have to post up some pics when you get it set up

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Check out the AR photo thread. Wormydog has a 15" Troy handguard with 16" barrel on his rifle with the punisher logo.

Jrabbit771

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes.....Boomer Shooter is to blame for my horrible addiction. I was the typical deer rifle, shotgun type of guy until joining here. Next thing I know, I have several ARs, my FFL, etc. So.....it's only fair that I ask for 50 dollars from all the Boomer Shooter members.....This might come close to covering the damage. Lol......J/k, but not really.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
3dfdc068.jpg
eb7b97e3.jpg

4e45a881.jpg

Latest posts