VZ Aliens

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
After Dr. Greyson tuned up my Kimber, I decided I needed some new treads. It was sporting a set of black VZ Operators and I liked them but decided I wanted to try something different. VZ ALIENS! I found this color called Black/Gray which is G10 layered in alternating black and gray. The photo makes it look a little darker than they really are. At a glance they appear to be charcoal gray.

The VZ website says the Operators texture is "agressive" and the Aliens are "medium". I have carried this gun with Operators for a couple years and I can tell you the Aliens are much more agressive.

These grips rock!

2011-10-31_12-51-10_575.jpg

upnover

Active Fanatic
i have operators on 2 of my guns, i love them but was under the impression they were about the most aggressive grip that vz offered, guess i will have to reconsider now.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
i have operators on 2 of my guns, i love them but was under the impression they were about the most aggressive grip that vz offered, guess i will have to reconsider now.

I have had two sets of Operators and loved them HOWEVER, Aliens are much more aggressive IMO. I'm not sure why they "rate" them as medium

Latest posts