Viper PST

TroyF

TheBearcat
:angry: Just saw that Brownell's is carrying the Vortex Vipers now. Out of stock, of course. ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

Thought I'd post this info, cuz I hear it is a pretty shat hot scope, and another source for them couldn't hurt.

Chambers

actual GM
I've got a PST 1-4 w/ the MOA reticle on the way.

Full report after I beat the hell out of it.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
I've got the 2.5-10x44 in moa ordered for my coyote hunting AR. Should be here anytime.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
I had one on order since Feb 10th. I got my Nightforce today.....got tired of waiting. Jim is going to mount it tomorrow.

DoctorJJ

Doc's Gun Store
Not to highjack but I just got a new Trijicon TR24 1-4X24 with the green German #4 reticle. I like the looks of it. Can't wait to get it mounted.

I haven't held the piece mentioned in the original post but I do really like the Vortex Viper line. I do have a few sets of the Viper 8.5X50 binocs and they are amazing glass. I would literally put them right up there with the top of the line Swaro's or Leica's.

ChrisC

Revolver Division
Troy, im not sure which model you are looking at but http://www.cameralandny.com/ has the entire line in stock.. they have a lot of positive feedback on snupershide

Chambers

actual GM
Got my scope.

I'm digging it. The eye relief is among the best I've seen.

Uncapped turrets and 1/2 MOA clicks are stupid, but everything else is outstanding.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
The date on arrival of my PST kept getting pushed back, so I made a phone call to Jay @ Sport Optics on Monday morning and got this from the big brown truck today.

2f75f8f8.jpg

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Troy, im not sure which model you are looking at but http://www.cameralandny.com/ has the entire line in stock.. they have a lot of positive feedback on snupershide

+1 on Camera Land NY. I've bought a Zeiss scope from them on eBay and a friend of mine has well. No problems at all. eBay seller name is gr8fuldoug or something similar to that.

pyplynr

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone have an opinion of the new HS model w/o the exposed turrets?

I don't think they've been released yet. I had a 2.5-10x44 PST ordered for my AR, but I canceled it because I decided I'll put the HS series on there because it's cheaper and I really don't shoot my AR's enough to spend that much on glass for it.

Latest posts