View new content

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
How come when I click on view new content I get the message that there is no new content? I'm sure something has happened since the last time I dropped in. Anyone have any ideas? I've not changed anything. Later,

Kirk

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
It does the same thing to me when I use my phone to view. If you hit the forum button, the newest posts will come up on the right side of the screen.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
My eye's aren't what they used to be so the laptop is easier to read than my phone :eek:

Dennis let me know what you find out if ya don't mind. Later,

Kirk

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Its working for me to - all I can say is "clear the cache" - try that and report back....i haven't changed anything so not sure why it quit working

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Kirk, are you viewing the website on your laptop? If so, after you click, "view new content" make sure you have also selected "forums" under content type on the left side menu. if you don't it will say "sorry, no new content" (see attachment)

View attachment 5927

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 1

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I guess I'm going to have to figure out this magical clear cache thingy Brandon speaks of, what can I say I'm not a computer literate kind of guy :sarcastichand: Later,

Kirk

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Like Burk said, if you're looking at another tab besides the "Forums" tab it'll show "no new content". If you click it from, say, your PMs page, you're under the "Members" tab and you'll get that message.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I messed with a bunch of crap and not sure what I did BUT the view new content seems to be working! maybe I am a computer guru and just not know it NOT!! Thanks fella's for the advice! Later,

Kirk

Latest posts