V D

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Just wanted to wish all of those who serve/served this great country a Wonderful Veterans Day. We always are here to support you and are honored you are who you are and did what you did.Thank you,one and all. We are so proud of you.

also happy 243th BD to our Marines(yesterday)

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
You ar e more than kind Bender. Actually I owe my career to our veterans. A debt of gratitude I carry with me every day. I was a VAMC resident in Chicago in 1983. Th e education given me and the attitude presented toward me by our veterans has been one of the highlights of my life. Probably the best year of being a doctor in the 38 I have practiced. It was an honor and something special to help our veterans. I feel the same way today. Honor all of you every chance I get

fatbaldguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Uncle Parnell and Aunt Glenda.jpg Parnell and medals.jpg
My mother's brother, my dad's sister. He was a true BAMF! Stabbed in Germany 1944, Chinese grenades in Korea, shot in Viet Nam. Busted from E-6 to E-2 at courts martial for calling a line officer a coward during his Silver Star award ceremony. He had no ****s to give.
I served with a lot of guys like him. I'm eternally grateful for the opportunity, and may I be worthy to join them in Valhalla.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank you so very much to all those who've served!! I have my grandfathers flags mounted in my living room where I see them everyday! And remember!

Latest posts