USSA Pro Am and All steel shotgun 05/13/2012

joshappel

Par times back to normal
Time for the sound of falling steel!
5 Stages plus the timed tie breaker, that will be over 100 pieces of steel. Bring around 150 rounds.
Pistol match shooters: sign in at 0930 shooting at 1000.
Shotgun match shooters: Match will commence right after pistol match, so around 1230
Shotgun match will have no par time, shoot them all down, but with no tie breaker.

USSA Members: $10 for one match or $15 for both
Non-members: $15 for one match or $20 for both

United States Shooting Academy
6500 E. 66th St. N
Tulsa, OK 74117

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm gonna say I'm not going so hopefully I'll go. The opposite has been true for the past month.

joshappel

Par times back to normal
One stage will be 3 different colored boxes, the steel will also be 3 different colors, shoot the colored steel from its respective box. Always a fun and challenging.

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
One stage will be 3 different colored boxes, the steel will also be 3 different colors, shoot the colored steel from its respective box. Always a fun and challenging.

Sweet! this sounds like a match i shouldnt miss.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
The par times were only short once that I can remember. The last several of these matches that I've been able to shoot have been awesome! Gotta love wrecking all that steel...

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Man I ready want to run my XRail equipped Open shotgun to better my chances of hitting everything but I better practice with the old Tac Optics kit since next weekend is Midwest 3 gun. Now to decide to I load weak hand or strong hand???

I go both ways now!

Latest posts