USSA Pro-Am 07/08/2012

joshappel

Par times back to normal
We will be shooting 4 stages plus the tie breaker. Sign in will begin at 0800 on the patio and start shooting as squads fill up. We may be doing the shotgun match after the pistol, it will just depend upon the heat and interest in participation. The shotgun match will have generous par times instead of shooting them all for time.
USSA members $10
Non Members $15
to add shotgun $5

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
0VT15.gif

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Hmmm ProAm or 3 gun or USPSA at H&H Sunday night???

I think my newbie brother-in-law would have less chance of shooting his eye our at ProAm but he wouldn't have a chance in hell of hitting anything with the pistol. Decisions decisions z

Is the open division start with a fully loaded shotgun?

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Sweet! I think the 28ga would be a bit to expesive to do that with though but looked fun! might look into some of those loaders those cowboys use I hear they load 2. I totally forgot about this shoot. Later,

Kirk

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Do not do that. This was a one-time gag. After the first two stages you just get tired of taking 2 minutes to shoot a stage.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Do not do that. This was a one-time gag. After the first two stages you just get tired of taking 2 minutes to shoot a stage.

Shooting this match with the over/under shotgun was sooper awesome! lol. PG, you ran the stagfes much faster than I expected and it was pretty damn cool. I'm glad I was there to see it.

Big thanks to Josh and his guys for making this happen. The early start time was really great as well, back to OKC by 3:00 or so is very nice. Thanks everyeone!

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh dude I know better than to shoot a ProAm with an over/under well kinda sorta know better hehe. Gotta get ready for the zombies! Later,

Kirk

Julie Sanford

Well-Known Fanatic
Most fun I've had shooting (especially Sgun)! @PGiggle, you were the highlight...you missed once?!?! So cool to watch. Thanks, Rusty for the calm encouragement...it's always pleasure. And, Jesse, your answer just "clicked" & I ran the first stage (ever) that I can officially say gave me pride! Thanks, too, Josh for having us.....btw, I "attempted" a Grand Master Sanderson "low ready", and after the third reprimand "lower", just conceded. Had to try! Can someone just PLEASE hire/sponsor me to shoot Sgun everyday for the rest of my life?!?!

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I felt pretty good about how I did on the pistol match but I haven't seen the scores yet. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts