USSA July 6th 3-Gun Club Match

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
sign in will start at 9. As soon as we get everyone signed in we will start the walk through then start some 3 gun fun. The stages didnt change from the initial descriptions... Does everyone need an updated round count? Also sign in link is closed so i can load the tablets up. if you didnt get signed up online you can still show up and register in the morning

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
just a quick recap on Rounds
stage 1
rifle
4 steel targets
8 paper targets
pistol
6 poppers
7 paper
shotgun
15 plates birdshot
2 slug steel
1 slug paper

stage 2
10 pistol paper
10 birdshot plates
1 slug steel
2 rifle steel
9 paper

stage 3
Clays 6
Shotgun poppers 4
Pistol or Shotgun poppers 6
Paper (pistol or slug) 5

stage 4
36 targets all birdshot

stage 5
7 clays birdshot only
6 poppers pistol or birdshot

stage 6
7 clays birdshot only
6 paper rifle

sorry i cant give a more definative count but as with most 3 gun stages there are multiple gun options

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
one small additional request. There are several events going on at USSA tomorrow. if youve got a spare timer please bring it. Weve got enough available but the backups may be in short supply if one dies

Southpaw

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks again to everyone who made it we all had a blast ( i think)... Minus the heat stroke. Ill get scores up by tomorrow. thanks again for supporting my match at USSA... See yall all next time

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
The stages were awesome and worth the 11hr round trip. It would have been better without my head-up-ass moment, but it is what it is. We'll definitely be back.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Well-Known Fanatic
The match was a fun one! Other than it being pretty warm it was a really nice day for shooting.

Bentsight said:
Thanks again Bryan and all that helped put this on!
Well worth the 7 hours on the road to attend even with the pulled hamstring after my "turtle like" blast out of the starting blocks on stage one.
You should us young pups how to tumble instead of faceplant when you fall. You still wooped up for hobbling around. You planning on shooting the Ellsworth match next weekend?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
great match today Bryan, as usual.
Definitely keep doing what you're doing bro, you're doing it right.

I had a great time yesterday. Thank you Bryan and anyone else that helped make this Fun and Patriotic match happen. Good times!

RigPig (Matthew Hoff) said:
The stages were awesome and worth the 11hr round trip. It would have been better without my head-up-ass moment, but it is what it is. We'll definitely be back.
this says it all. Bryan, I am very sorry I missed this match.

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Another awesome Tulsa match I only get to read about because work got in that way once again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
Jason Grant said:
You missed my first Easter egg hunt in July too!
Haha, that was pretty good on the shotgun stage. I mentioned to some other shooters that you looked like a chicken trying to find feed in a farmyard the way you were picking up random shells off the ground to finish the stage. Nice work!

Latest posts